Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 281

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    "anyone in normal to buy me a beer" this guy said last week. Mcfooly was there. hmmm
    I believe Bison bison is pretty conservative based on some of his posts, Mike, not so much.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    12,895

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I believe Bison bison is pretty conservative based on some of his posts, Mike, not so much.
    Pretty sure I met Bison bison way back at PL's pizza party at Happy Joe's. He didn't look much like McFeely. (Because he's not)

    I'm blanking out on what his previous user name was. Anyone?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    27,905

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Pretty sure I met Bison bison way back at PL's pizza party at Happy Joe's. He didn't look much like McFeely. (Because he's not)

    I'm blanking out on what his previous user name was. Anyone?
    Cant remember his last moniker but I know for a fact its not Mcfooley because I ve met Bison bison and I got him his Iowa tickets.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,122

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ONLY WAY SDSU HAS THIS IS BECAUSE OF NDSU
    .... and your point is?? The only way this is Gameday is because of SDSU - NDSU and the Marker Trophy rivalry. Best game in FBS. This is a WIN for both teams and the FBS. They didn't pick Brooking just because NDSU happened to be playing there on Saturday. They picked Brooking because that is were the game is being played and the 2 best FCS teams are playing it with both the conference championship and the Boarder Marker is on the line.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,308

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Who’s the guest picker going to be?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How about an honorary South Dakotan?
    Kelly Stewart!

    But seriously, if they need a native of SD, instead of a Brock Lesnar, Betty Draper would be much easier on the eyes......

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    North of Sioux Falls
    Posts
    14,444

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    .... and your point is?? The only way this is Gameday is because of SDSU - NDSU and the Marker Trophy rivalry. Best game in FBS. This is a WIN for both teams and the FBS. They didn't pick Brooking just because NDSU happened to be playing there on Saturday. They picked Brooking because that is were the game is being played and the 2 best FCS teams are playing it with both the conference championship and the Boarder Marker is on the line.
    Wrong! If SDSU played anyone else in top 5 of FCS on Saturday Gameday would not be there. What have bunnies done in football ever? No big win streaks, oooh they beat Kansas once, and zero nattys. Seems just like UND they are riding the coattails of Bison success.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    12,501
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HI MIKE MCFOOLY!! totally something he'd say to get clicks... I got you sucka.. I outted NBOTN Dan Hammer too
    You got me. I'm Mike McFeely. And Batman.
    ...of course, I could be wrong. (I'm not, but whatever.)

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Hennepin County, Lake County
    Posts
    1,939

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Hopefully it's not as stressful as taxes!
    Just saw a Joose truck headed west on highway 12 from Wayzata.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    Goedert already nervous about the Game Day News/Marker Game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    9,493

    Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

    I wrote too soon......


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •