Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...30068300746752

I'd like to think we don't like him more.
    I'd like to think NDSU's O line likes him the least.

[QUOTE=THEsocalledfan;1376796]Really worried folks are going to try to park in the tailgate area for Gameday.[/QUOTE

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is setting up to be the best road game I've ever attended. #1 at #3 in the nation. Game Day...this one has something the first 2 didn't...rivalry game!!! Brookings is gonna be hoppin' Saturday... literally.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Really good free article from Trevor Gebhart on Bison Report that goes deep about what the Marker Game means to him personally: https://247sports.com/college/north-...mpression=true

Just a reminder that you will need your game ticket to get into the paid(tailgating) lots, so have them ready to show in order to speed things up. And if you have multiple vehicles in a tailgating group but one guy bought all the tickets, it would be better to try and hand out the tickets ahead of time so that each vehicle has some.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Just a reminder that you will need your game ticket to get into the paid(tailgating) lots, so have them ready to show in order to speed things up. And if you have multiple vehicles in a tailgating group but one guy bought all the tickets, it would be better to try and hand out the tickets ahead of time so that each vehicle has some.
    I have to find my guy that has my tickets. I am meeting him there. This blows.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    It makes sense though. With all the extra traffic there from Gameday they don't want people who are just there for Gameday to be using up the tailgate lots. I would guess that they're going to have too many tailgaters for parking lots/spaces available the way it is judging from the map.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    By the time he gets to Phoenix......

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/car...r-for-rb-depth

The NFL did need Zenner back right away (Arizona)
    Wait what? He literally was on the Saints roster 3 days ago.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Where is this info coming from? I have ton of tickets to give out without a great way to get them out at the moment. The SDSU site says that is only for blue and orange lots. https://www.sdstate.edu/espn-gameday-coming-brookings

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I called SDSU Athletics and they put me to the ticket office.
    They said we Do Not need a ticket for the visitor lot
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans