Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Pretty excited at the little warmth boost that is expected this weekend! Current outlook is 61 and sunny on Saturday.
    This time of the year in SE SD, a Monday forecast for Saturday that says sunny and 61 could very well be 35 and blowing snow on Saturday. Hope I'm wrong.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    This time of the year in SE SD, a Monday forecast for Saturday that says sunny and 61 could very well be 35 and blowing snow on Saturday. Hope I'm wrong.
    That isn’t unique to SD lol

So stiggy just said that he committed to more DL depth after the semifinal loss last year. I have 2 questions, why weren't you doing that in the first place? and why did it take that long to realize?

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    So stiggy just said that he committed to more DL depth after the semifinal loss last year. I have 2 questions, why weren't you doing that in the first place? and why did it take that long to realize?
    More important, by implementing a larger Defensive line rotation so quickly how good on average are all these new found "starters". Makes me wonder since Bunnies have not played as tough a schedule overall this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    More important, by implementing a larger Defensive line rotation so quickly how good on average are all these new found "starters". Makes me wonder since Bunnies have not played as tough a schedule overall this season.
    Shots fired #rowtheboat

Yeah, I think it'll be kind of interesting to see what happens in the polls if SDSU loses on Saturday... I bet they'll still be ranked #3 and they would have done nothing to justify it except not have any bad losses. Their best win is Youngstown St who's fading fast as usual. Pretty amazing how high "good losses" can carry them...

Shots fired #rowtheboat
    Regardless, how good is Minnesota this year? Likely not good enough to beat the best of the Big Ten. Add to that it was only one game early in the season so SDSU might have got away with having some lesser talent as part of their rotating d line. Just find it hard to believe Stiggy had several starter level d lineman waiting for play time when he decided last winter a rotation was needed. It takes years to develop a bunch of excellent players for d-line depth.

Didn't Klieman say as much after we lost to JMU? That their 2's and 3's were better than our 2's and 3'S?
    Last edited by Gary Hansen; 10-22-2019 at 06:33 PM.

Regardless, how good is Minnesota this year? Likely not good enough to beat the best of the Big Ten. Add to that it was only one game early in the season so SDSU might have got away with having some lesser talent as part of their rotating d line. Just find it hard to believe Stiggy had several starter level d lineman waiting for play time when he decided last winter a rotation was needed. It takes years to develop a bunch of excellent players for d-line depth.
    Goofers have had a cream puff schedule and then had to get lucky to win, but more power to em.

NDSU has set the standard for fcs just need to stay ahead of the curve

Are there beer sales at the Dykehouse?
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice