Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Well, montana getting boatraced by Sac ST
    That is flipping wonderful

Now numb nuts on the broadcast can comment how good his team is!!

Lance has been off on quite a few throws lately, I mean way off, that's a little concerning.

Oline seemed to have issues today, false starts, missed assignments, just didn't seem mentally there today. Maybe it's the opponent but you don't want that happening at all, hopefully they learned a lesson in a win.

Gotta give MoState some credit, they played hard defensively. We're always going to get everyone's best effort.

Wins a win. Flush this one and move on to the bunnies!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The teams we have previously beaten all won today: UND, Delaware, ISUr, UND, UC Davis. That can’t hurt our strength of schedule.

Energy for this game sucked. Everyone knew we were going to win.

Defense was awesome. Offense had its moments but it was the worst performance of the year. It felt like they were trying to run the clock out the whole game. So many penalties or small errors screwed drives up. Just bad execution and generic play calling. Out 1st down offense was trash. Well fix it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Im holding out hope they went with the most vanilla playbook 1 week ahead of @SDSU.
    Pretty much this. Held out Tuzska. Shelved Brooks at half. Didn't have QB run scripted in the beginning. NDSU was holding back so much this game.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lance has been off on quite a few throws lately, I mean way off, that's a little concerning.

Oline seemed to have issues today, false starts, missed assignments, just didn't seem mentally there today. Maybe it's the opponent but you don't want that happening at all, hopefully they learned a lesson in a win.

Gotta give MoState some credit, they played hard defensively. We're always going to get everyone's best effort.

Wins a win. Flush this one and move on to the bunnies!
    What does “lately” mean in your comment? He has been rock solid. He was 21/31 tonight. That’s basically 68% on passing the ball for the game. Now it’s not the 70% like his season average but if that all that we can complain about for him then we’ll I guess that’s ok. He needs to be better. Just given you hell.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    What does “lately” mean in your comment? He has been rock solid. He was 21/31 tonight. That’s basically 68% on passing the ball for the game. Now it’s not the 70% like his season average but if that all that we can complain about for him then we’ll I guess that’s ok. He needs to be better. Just given you hell.
    Exactly. Did Easton even have 68% completion for his CAREER? They'll be fine.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I think concern is those 15-20% of the incompletions were no where close to the receiver. He had 4-5 balls that must of been 8-9 yards from closest receiver.

Everyone can have an off day though so...

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I think concern is those 15-20% of the incompletions were no where close to the receiver. He had 4-5 balls that must of been 8-9 yards from closest receiver.

Everyone can have an off day though so...

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    I know one of those if not 2 were do to pressure. Got a little rattled. Still concerning.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I know one of those if not 2 were do to pressure. Got a little rattled. Still concerning.
    Incomplete, but not intercepted... I'll allow it.