Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Was that indy bison reffing? The one that said we better review this do to pr? That was hilarious.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Let's not complain about officiating anymore. They read this!

Lardsin must go!

I think a few might have been "thrown away" as well. If it's not there, it's not there. Force it and it could have quickly been a one score game.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Glass half empty: That performance against any of the last 3 teams the Bison played before this would've resulted in a loss.

Glass half full: That was definitely the right team to put up that stinker of a performance against and get it our of their system.

Glass half empty: If the O-line plays like that against SDSU (who has a much much much better front 7 than Missour St) they'll get beat by 2 TDs.

Glass half full: That O-line is going to be mad this week watching the film of them getting worked by a bad Missouri St front 7... that makes me smile about how they'll come out next Saturday.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For how many of the 77 dressed, was this their first on field game experience? How many non-2 deep players made an appearance?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I think concern is those 15-20% of the incompletions were no where close to the receiver. He had 4-5 balls that must of been 8-9 yards from closest receiver.

Everyone can have an off day though so...

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Yes those are the "way off" ones I was referring to, he's had a few of those the last few games. I'm very happy with Trey and maybe he's spoiled me by looking so good the first few games of season. Just seems his accuracy is a bit off at times, maybe it's some mechanical things or just growing pains. Hopefully he can eliminate some of those because you don't get those back against good teams.

This had upset written all over it...but the Bison willed it not to happen...especially the defense.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    This had upset written all over it...but the Bison willed it not to happen...especially the defense.
    This one had ho hum,we are bored, let's get this over with written all over it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    The teams we have previously beaten all won today: UND, Delaware, ISUr, UND, UC Davis. That can’t hurt our strength of schedule.
    Depends on what you mean. Their respective Sagarin ratings could still decrease in a win if they don't win by enough points. Thus, our Sagarin and other computer model SoS may actually decrease when teams we beat win.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any updates on Mathis’ injury?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck