Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Steiner bro's from Bismarck? They wrestled for Iowa, not Michigan?
    I think he means the "Rechsteiner" brothers who wrestled for Michigan before having tag (and solo) careers in professional wrestling like ECW, New Japan, WCW, TNA and WWF/WWE

This is going to be ugly. Hueslig is a turnover machine and will primp his hair more times than their total yards. Bison D scores at least 1 TD and we get 2 100 yd rushers. Bison 52-10.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m expecting possibly 3 100 yard rushers today for the bison. Ty is a given, Kobe will have 3 long runs of 30+ and Cofield will just break that 100 yard mark.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Looking forward to seeing some backups getting reps today

Bison 56
    Bears 6

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison roll throughout, 52-3.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Senior class of ‘88 team will be recognized between first and second quarter, for those that give a shit.

We were fortunate enough to meet with this year’s team after practice late yesterday afternoon. I was very impressed. Just solid young men, and coach Entz and balance of coaches were impressive. Tidbit, coach Entz had staff provide him info./history of ‘88 team, and he rattled off stats and hometowns of many ‘88 players from memory. After practice the players approached us, extended hand shakes and talked with us until WE were done, not when they were and or probably wanted to be. All of it was just Solid/Impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Senior class of ‘88 team will be recognized between first and second quarter, for those that give a shit.

We were fortunate enough to meet with this year’s team after practice late yesterday afternoon. I was very impressed. Just solid young men, and coach Entz and balance of coaches were impressive. Tidbit, coach Entz had staff provide him info./history of ‘88 team, and he rattled off stats and hometowns of many ‘88 players from memory. After practice the players approached us, extended hand shakes and talked with us until WE were done, not when they were and or probably wanted to be. All of it was just Solid/Impressive.

Awesome. Most fans should still be there too. Listen for the loud cheering from the north endzone. That'll be me. This year's team was nothing but nice to my 3rd grader last weekend. An outstanding down to earth bunch of fine young men. Great role models. Go Bison!

Lardsin must go!

Representing from the Scony Tropics this fine Saturday.
    Think I didnt bring the Stumplifter mix? #Committment
    Have the flag and my Gameday shirt with too.

Let's Go Bison!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

#cultureRunsDeep. This is all good to hear. Enjoy your accolades today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I’m calling a shutout.

56-0 Herd