Thread: ND o-lineman

Default ND o-lineman

Article about Schoening got me thinking how few AAA lineman have been impact players on our o-line. Last I can remember was Austin Richard. 16 AAA teams in ND. Wonder why? There has to be more kids to choose from in AAA ranks than the others combined.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ND o-lineman

AAA=soft. 9 man=tough as nails.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

2 linemen from 9 man nd are starters. Guess this was a Phil Hansen quote I missed but he said how frustrating is it to hit a guy as hard as you can and he just smiles at you. Karson has a big smile on his face all game long. It's kind of funny. At least he stopped helping the other team get up. Used to drive me crazy in high school when he'd pick everyone up after the play. Let the other team get up on their own. Wear them out a little more. Keep it up bison o line!

Lardsin must go!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

9 man is the shit. It’s funny when you are at the shrine game practice and all of the class A and up guys are looking at the 9 man players funny because we are all running laps and doing conditioning while they are standing there doing their one position drill weather it’s only on offense or defense. Helps for Carson because he’s also the same size now as he was when he was in 2nd grade.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    9 man is the shit. It’s funny when you are at the shrine game practice and all of the class A and up guys are looking at the 9 man players funny because we are all running laps and doing conditioning while they are standing there doing their one position drill weather it’s only on offense or defense. Helps for Carson because he’s also the same size now as he was when he was in 2nd grade.
    NDSU has been on a great run of these 9-man guys, I just hope it continues, need to get one for 2021 for sure.

Definitely the glue

The Volsons do have twin boys I believe that are in the 7th or 8th grade now.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The Volsons do have twin boys I believe that are in the 7th or 8th grade now.
    Offer them Now !!!!!!!

Speaking of small town o-lineman I do not see Weeks on the Wyo roster.

https://gowyo.com/roster.aspx?roster=113&path=football

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Speaking of small town o-lineman I do not see Weeks on the Wyo roster.

https://gowyo.com/roster.aspx?roster=113&path=football

Left a while ago, apparently...Went to MSUM, now not on that roster either.

https://trib.com/sports/college/wyoming/football/weeks-lee-among-handful-of-players-who-have-left-uw/article_7258785f-edee-5aad-874c-

https://www.msumdragons.com/roster.aspx?path=football&
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.