Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2020 Verbal : Trey Steinbach

Default Re: 2020 Verbal : Trey Steinbach

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yep he was only 6-2... but quick as a cat with long ass arms. Emmanuel was only 6-3 but he was so strong and athletic it was almost comical.
    I've stood next to both and way more than an inch separates the two. One is pretty tall, the other is closer to my height (Dom and Jeff have joked about it in the past a few times - https://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/ca...5-greg-menard/). With that said, both were great players that manhandled the opposition.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I've stood next to both and way more than an inch separates the two. One is pretty tall, the other is closer to my height (Dom and Jeff have joked about it in the past a few times - https://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/ca...5-greg-menard/). With that said, both were great players that manhandled the opposition.
    I am 6ft even- I met Greg Menard at the Target Field game this year- and he was MAYBE an inch taller than me by my estimation and some of that could have been the hair honestly. His arms did seem longer than normal.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The exaggeration on football heights and weights is almost comical, it's that bad. Menard is not 6'2", Ambrosius is not 6'4", Morlock is not 6'2". Those are three of the players I've stood next to in street clothes, Menard is maybe 6'. Talked face to face with Chase 3 years ago,I'm just over 6', he is not taller than me. Why is football so hung up on measurables? I'm always way more impressed with their fitness, they all seem to have the right proportion of muscle/height. And very low fat.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I seen Menard also at Target field and thought he was close to 6’2”. Morlock was never listed at 6’2” to my knowledge. Always remember seeing him at 5’11” and 215. Could be mistaken.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I seen Menard also at Target field and thought he was close to 6’2”. Morlock was never listed at 6’2” to my knowledge. Always remember seeing him at 5’11” and 215. Could be mistaken.
    You are right about Morlock, he was listed at 6 even. Menard was about 6'-6'1" IMO.

Like Herdbot said, I like the 6'4" and 6'5"s
    High school heights and weights are never right, this isn't a new concept.