Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    This is the most accurate statement of what happened on that play.
    I can take it one step better. Some guy threw the football thinggy and a different guy dropped the football thinggy. No need for all that other technical mumbo jumbo.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Don’t be coming into the Fargodome wearing white.

Also the Cox penalty happened right in front of us and we never figured out what the issue was.
    He was trying to drag one of the UNI players closer to the ball as it rolled towards the end zone on that punt. The UNI player took offense and they both took turns shoving one another. Jabril started it but imo it should not have been a penalty either way.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    No way that uni quarterback is their starter for 4 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Interesting thought. Because...??

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Don’t be coming into the Fargodome wearing white.

Also the Cox penalty happened right in front of us and we never figured out what the issue was.
    That was a comical call. Seemed like the referees we're trying to outhink themselves and try to get the guy who started it instead of the guy who retaliated even though that retaliation was a pop to the helmet.

This is how I recall it going down:
    1) #9 (punt returner) for UNI starts pushing his way into the pile of Bison punt coverage guys presumably to try to pick up the ball when/if a Bison guy touches but doesn't cover the ball.
    2) Cox gives him a shove and #9 gives him a shove back.
    3) Another Bison player gives him a shove and #9 gives him a shove back.
    4) Hendricks grabs #9 and tries to move him away from the crowd of Bison players and #9 gives him a shove and then pops him with an open hand upper cut to the facemask.

I though for sure #9 was going to get a PF and that maybe they would call it offsetting. To just call a PF on the Bison and nothing else was nothing short of comical.

Dakota schools in MVFC conference play: 6-0
    The rest of the MVFC in conference play: 4-10

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    No way that uni quarterback is their starter for 4 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

22 from UNI was on his back more than Ron Jeremy. In the second half the oline was pancaking players 10 yards downfield. Excellent effort,
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

FCS is a dumpster fire this year. We won't be challenged in the second half any game till what, Montana in the semis, or JMU in the chipper? Can I hope for a one loss Villanova in the dome in the playoffs for something new?

That #9 fellow from UNI seems like a real likeable guy....

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The 12 men on the UNI defense was a classic sign of a team losing their composure. First of all they called a TO because they only had 10on the field (if I’m recalling this correctly).

They come line up and the entire NW end zone is yelling for a minute about 12 on the field. Back judge must not have believed it because he sat there for awhile like “no f’ing way that’s possible” until finally he’s like “holy sh*t the fans are right” and let’s it fly.

The Farley loses his mind before he looks out there after 30 more seconds and realizes there’s 12 on the field and insert Homer Simpson back tracking into the bush.gif.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.