Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Threaded View

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    If it's just pushing and shoving not related to the play (applies if started before play is dead) offsetting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties are usually pointless. They are probably directed to get the guy who started it if you know it

I didn't see this play so not sure if that's what happened but based that on some of the comments.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Two unsportsmanlikes in the same game and you're ejected though right? It's like double technicals in basketball... no effect on the play but puts the two guys "on notice" to knock that shit off. I didn't notice it in real time but I saw a video on Facebook where Cox does grab #9 and tries to pull him towards the ball (like 89MTBISON said) which leads to a shove from #9 and that set off the whole sequence.

What floored me about the call was the flag didn't come out until 4 shoves later after #9 popped a Bison player in the helmet.

EDIT: The play starts here (you'll need ESPN+ to watch it): https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id...f4&t=02h02m33s
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 10-13-2019 at 01:02 PM.