Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts & Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    FCS is a dumpster fire this year. We won't be challenged in the second half any game till what, Montana in the semis, or JMU in the chipper? Can I hope for a one loss Villanova in the dome in the playoffs for something new?
    Sdsu game.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The twelve men on the field was comical. I think the delay of game shortly after was because they were trying to count to 11. It takes longer then 25 seconds to count that high in Iowa apparently. I'll be surprised if the other team gets called for a penalty for the rest of the season. Seriously what a joke. Im pretty sure the left guard for uni jumped twice. Once on his own once with others. And nobody hit 9 after the whistle. He got popped before the whistle blew.

You know how when your playing madden and some punk goes for it on every fourth down and just does everything they can to mess with you. Well Matt Entz has been on that side of stig for long enough that im convinced those 2pt conversions are for him. Matt Entz is going to take the gloves off for the bunnies. I can feel it. Won't even be surprised if it's the bison who are going for it on fourth down. Like how he coaches so far. No mercy.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

You can't run against uni.

Lardsin must go!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I think everyone in the country saw that whole right side of their O line move prior to the snap except the refs on their first TD.
    That really fing pissed me off. The line judges SSTAS!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I think everyone in the country saw that whole right side of their O line move prior to the snap except the refs on their first TD.
    I thought it was a false start and they blew the play dead for a second

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That #9 fellow from UNI seems like a real likeable guy....

Probably still crabby when Easton was shoving him all over the end zone last year for a TD.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Kolpack said in his article that attendance was 18,178
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Our OT’s were dominant! Name another program that moves an All-American tackle to guard and is better for it!(Zack J)

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Sdsu game.
    Yeah. Impressive comeback in Youngstown today.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That was a comical call. Seemed like the referees we're trying to outhink themselves and try to get the guy who started it instead of the guy who retaliated even though that retaliation was a pop to the helmet.

This is how I recall it going down:
    1) #9 (punt returner) for UNI starts pushing his way into the pile of Bison punt coverage guys presumably to try to pick up the ball when/if a Bison guy touches but doesn't cover the ball.
    2) Cox gives him a shove and #9 gives him a shove back.
    3) Another Bison player gives him a shove and #9 gives him a shove back.
    4) Hendricks grabs #9 and tries to move him away from the crowd of Bison players and #9 gives him a shove and then pops him with an open hand upper cut to the facemask.

I though for sure #9 was going to get a PF and that maybe they would call it offsetting. To just call a PF on the Bison and nothing else was nothing short of comical.
    If it's just pushing and shoving not related to the play (applies if started before play is dead) offsetting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties are usually pointless. They are probably directed to get the guy who started it if you know it

I didn't see this play so not sure if that's what happened but based that on some of the comments.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk