Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NDSU Men picked to win the Summit...

Default Re: NDSU Men picked to win the Summit...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yep. Senior laden team... no more perpetual "we're a young team trying to figure things out" excuse. As his mini-extension showed last spring he doesn't have Larsen's full vote of confidence... yet. He's not going to get fired with that extra 2 years added on following this season but if he's going to secure truly long-term security via another extension his team will need to meet or exceed expectations this year which are high and rightfully so.
    im 10000% all in on him going to big dance and getting that western michigan job!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The ORU team that went 11-21 last season? Why? Maybe I missed some big changes?
    Good thing this is a 2019-2020 poll.

Bring about everyone back and their 2 best players are dudes. Most talented team next season.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post

Bring about everyone back and their 2 best players are dudes. Most talented team next season.
    Exactly, Obanor is a beast and is only going to get better, Kearns is a solid guard with experience and the two seniors they lost only averaged about 11 ppg combined, though malone did lead the team in apg at 3.9. With a weaker conference this year, star players can carry teams to more wins and Obanor is a star player. I have them at 2 over USD and behind us

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post

It was an honest question, ya dick! Lol. I know nothing about ORU’s team so just surprised they were your pick.

NDSU,USD, ORU will all be tough imo. Excited for the season, very talented group.

I think a lot of people hyping ORU a bit too much. Summit has always been a guard driven league. You have an exception with Daum because he could play the perimeter and open the court. NDSU had a great run last year because of their guards. ORU will be tough and capable but I wouldn't look at them as a sustainable favorite. Their guards are shotty and you can take the interior players away from the game. There is no reason NDSU shouldn't be able to win every game (they won't) but I would absolutely put my money on them and think they will be good.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think bison will win the Summit easily this season!