Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NDSU - The Dopest, Freshest University 2009 version.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: NDSU - The Dopest, Freshest University 2009 version.

As long as the Bison Football team is good in this dimension im good with it.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Mandela effect for sure. The wellness center wasn't open in 2000? I was there when it opened. Or did they just take a picture of the construction and then show that little work out spot as a joke? Dang it maybe not the Mandela effect.
    No, it was finished in the video. Landscaping was done and everything. If you expand the video information, the poster said somewhere around 2002 to 2004. But the video was definitely not shot in 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Mandela effect for sure. The wellness center wasn't open in 2000? I was there when it opened. Or did they just take a picture of the construction and then show that little work out spot as a joke? Dang it maybe not the Mandela effect.
    I graduated in the Spring of 2001 and I don't remember it existing during my time there, which included my Work Study job at the BSA for Intramurals and Open Rec until 2000.

This article says it was constructed in 2001: https://braunintertec.com/project/nd...llness-center/
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I graduated in the Spring of 2001 and I don't remember it existing during my time there, which included my Work Study job at the BSA for Intramurals and Open Rec until 2000.

This article says it was constructed in 2001: https://braunintertec.com/project/nd...llness-center/
    It was under construction your last year, but it was out in the middle of nowhere back then. Generally you only knew about that part of campus if you had classes in Van Es or Robinson. I'm not even positive 18th St was paved when construction started. I know it was gravel when I started at NDSU in the mid-90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    It was under construction your last year, but it was out in the middle of nowhere back then. Generally you only knew about that part of campus if you had classes in Van Es or Robinson. I'm not even positive 18th St was paved when construction started. I know it was gravel when I started at NDSU in the mid-90s.
    18th St was paved to 15th ave (presumably 19th didn't go that way much) in 1998 when I was there because I remember using it all the time up to 15th over to R lot instead of Albrecht. But it could have been newly paved...

I remember voting for wellness center in 98-99.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.