Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

Quote Originally Posted by Burrows View Post
    Schedule is perfect now, would not want to play an fbs game right before playoffs. Liked home and home or beatable fbs team. Not fan of playing Oregon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, why would NDSU want to play a renowned FBS team who will potentially be rated in the top 25? When has that ever worked out for us?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah, why would NDSU want to play a renowned FBS team who will potentially be rated in the top 25? When has that ever worked out for us?
    LOL correct, who needs those STUPID FBS games anyways. All it does is makes us look stupid, and incompetant and doesnt give us ANY national exposure.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Farley's weekly press conference. I haven't watched it yet so enter the crypt at your own risk.
    https://youtu.be/21hJaYGarc4
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In the ACC, Boston College and Miami currently only have 11 games scheduled in 2021. In the Mountain West, Fresno State only has 11 scheduled for that year.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Yes, it will be winnable! And there will be 10,000 Bison fans there if enough tickets are available.
    Just a hunch, but something tells me there would not be 10,000 tickets available for us.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Farley's weekly press conference. I haven't watched it yet so enter the crypt at your own risk.
    https://youtu.be/21hJaYGarc4
    Holy crap that slide right at the beginning scared the shit out of me!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Just a hunch, but something tells me there would not be 10,000 tickets available for us.
    Why? Maybe not 10,000 but it could be close. The stadium holds about 58,500. The last two years FCS schools drew 47,000 and a bit over 49,000. That’s 9500 to 12,000 tickets potentially available. The caveat is that the Ducks usually play a FCS team the second game of season whereas I believe the Bison are the first game in 2020. The past two years some shit G5 teams have been the first game and those games drew 50 to 51,000 so only 7500 to 8500 tickets available.

A neighbor of mine has a daughter who is a faculty member at OU and her partner is on the university legal team. They have said repeatedly that Duck fans hate FCS games and they refuse to go and support playing shit teams like that. I’m not sure an opponent with nattys will draw those moths to the flame.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Why? Maybe not 10,000 but it could be close. The stadium holds about 58,500. The last two years FCS schools drew 47,000 and a bit over 49,000. That’s 9500 to 12,000 tickets potentially available. The caveat is that the Ducks usually play a FCS team the second game of season whereas I believe the Bison are the first game in 2020. The past two years some shit G5 teams have been the first game and those games drew 50 to 51,000 so only 7500 to 8500 tickets available.

A neighbor of mine has a daughter who is a faculty member at OU and her partner is on the university legal team. They have said repeatedly that Duck fans hate FCS games and they refuse to go and support playing shit teams like that. I’m not sure an opponent with nattys will draw those moths to the flame.
    Does anyone know how many tickets we were allotted for the Iowa, K-State and Gopher games?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post

Are you saying Duck fans already have Bison Fatigue?

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Are you saying Duck fans already have Bison Fatigue?
    Ha! Good one! I love evening belly laughs. Thanks!