Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 192

Thread: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,108
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Well, lets get this thread started.
    I hate UNI the most of all the teams we play.
    All you have to do is look at some 2008, 2009 threads.
    UNI will come in here ready to play and hopefully not throw 1 of our RB's into the wall!
    https://valley-football.org/news/200...?path=football


    Punish UNI on Homecoming, Show No Mercy!
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    20,450

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Could have shit weather Thursday- Saturday. Not sure if the ground is cold enough for it to cause trouble but something to think about if you've got to travel here

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,108
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Could have shit weather Thursday- Saturday. Not sure if the ground is cold enough for it to cause trouble but something to think about if you've got to travel here
    That's right, all 125 UNI panther fans coming up I 35 to I 94 better put their chains on about suck centre
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  4. #4

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Bryce Paup the prodigal architect of UNIs lights out Defense is back in UNI after a brief stint with Gophers. This will be a touch matchup. Our Offense vs UNI Defense is going to be a all out , knock out , dog fight this year.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9,965
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    9,541

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Bryce Paup the prodigal architect of UNIs lights out Defense is back in UNI after a brief stint with Gophers. This will be a touch matchup. Our Offense vs UNI Defense is going to be a all out , knock out , dog fight this year.
    He came back last year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    5,794

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Could have shit weather Thursday- Saturday. Not sure if the ground is cold enough for it to cause trouble but something to think about if you've got to travel here
    It sure is something to think about. Im going to say fuck it and head south to Fargo. Been thinking to much lately. Grinding shit through today and tomorrow. Fuck it.
    Don't cha know.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,901

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Bryce Paup the prodigal architect of UNIs lights out Defense is back in UNI after a brief stint with Gophers. This will be a touch matchup. Our Offense vs UNI Defense is going to be a all out , knock out , dog fight this year.
    Yeah, I have a gut feeling that this game is going to be a barnburner. Maybe it's the Minnesota (pro) sports fan "expect the worst" mentality coming out but things are just rolling so well for the Bison after last Saturday I feel like there's a regression coming and UNI's defense is really really good... good enough to keep them in any game.

    Hopefully, if nothing else, that's a successful reverse jinx.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    17,724

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Could have shit weather Thursday- Saturday. Not sure if the ground is cold enough for it to cause trouble but something to think about if you've got to travel here
    Dammit. But thanks for the heads up.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

    Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moorhead
    Posts
    3,755

    Default Re: NDSU v UNI - Homecoming Rivalry Week!

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, I have a gut feeling that this game is going to be a barnburner. Maybe it's the Minnesota (pro) sports fan "expect the worst" mentality coming out but things are just rolling so well for the Bison after last Saturday I feel like there's a regression coming and UNI's defense is really really good... good enough to keep them in any game.

    Hopefully, if nothing else, that's a successful reverse jinx.
    I recall posters claiming ISU's defense was legit last week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •