Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts/Discussion.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    How dare you say that about the JMU Dynasty. NDSU plays a bunch of overrated teams, while the JMU Dynasty plays underrated juggernauts. I don't know if you know this, but the JMU Dynasty plays in the CAA.
    Rumor has it that the CAA is going to get 12 teams in the playoff field this year.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Rumor has it that the CAA is going to get 12 teams in the playoff field this year.

Well then they will have games against each other to get a few playoff wins this year at least.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

CAA hype machine never breaks. Right now they deserve 3 with 2 more on the bubble.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Thanks for this as I was looking for it myself as I do every week. Do they post it like this on inforum all the time?
    Seems like a new thing for this year. And I believe they have posted the games they have went to this year ( I did not see one for the Delaware game)

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Live look at Brian McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    So since JMU beat a ranked team and dominated at Big 12 in the trenches they will now go up in the polls to #1? Does that sound right?
    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I've got jmu und then ndsu in this weeks poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Only winning our next three games can surpass such greatness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstahn View Post
    I also move Stony Brook up over NDSU because they played the #1 team in the NFL really well today. Plus the CAA is clearly the best conference.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    But how did they do in the trenches? That's the real question.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    You forgot ISU is waaaaay overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Don’t you dare say that!!!

JMU almost lost to this team and it is disrespectful to JMU to say that the team that they almost lost to is trash. Check yourself!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    What? Where does it say that rankable is the same or better than #6? Rankable would mean top 25 by definition. I think you misread or have trouble seeing through your green and gold glasses.
    "Cannot give rep twice to the same comment"

Can we post all of this back in the "what was your favorite JMU Dynasty moment?" thread lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Trey Lance is good at football.
    2) Glad to see more of Johnson this year. It's the right decision.
    3) Solid performance by the defense. Thanks to the refs for the assist on keeping the TD off the board.
    4) I was really surprised when Brooks was caught from behind on that kickoff return. That doesn't happen often. Or ever.
    5) i had a bet at our watch party that Tutsie would pick off another one. So close.
    6) Hard to believe Crosa is a freshman. It's a huge luxury to not have to hold your breath every time we line up for a field goal.
    7) The streak continues.
    8) Bring on the rest of the Valley.
    Don't want to jinx the young man, but he has been so, so solid so far. Hard to understate how good he has been.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The guy who ran down Ty Brooks from behind is Jarrell Jackson. He ran a 10.89 hundred meters in high school and finished 3rd at the state meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    The guy who ran down Ty Brooks from behind is Jarrell Jackson. He ran a 10.89 hundred meters in high school and finished 3rd at the state meet.
    If you watch the clip Brooks is outrunning a different ISU defender, but that dude closes like a missile.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If you watch the clip Brooks is outrunning a different ISU defender, but that dude closes like a missile.
    Ty looked tired at the tail end of that run, didn't he head to the sideline immediately after for some kind of med? Normally he would have outrun anyone on that field.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Ty looked tired at the tail end of that run, didn't he head to the sideline immediately after for some kind of med? Normally he would have outrun anyone on that field.
    He pulled up with what looked like a cramp in my opinion.

At first, I was worried he pulled a hammy. When he came off the field on his own, I felt better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!