Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parade

Default Parade

With the parade going back to campus, where is a good place to park and watch? Fargodome?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default Re: Parade

Anyone know if moving the parade back to University/12th* is just due to Block 9 construction, or was Broadway just not working out?

*assuming it happens at all due to the weather, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Anyone know if moving the parade back to University/12th* is just due to Block 9 construction, or was Broadway just not working out?

*assuming it happens at all due to the weather, of course
    Construction....
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Not sure. The Block 9 construction doesn't block Broadway in any way. If anything, it may have been too successful and disruptive to downtown businesses.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Not sure. The Block 9 construction doesn't block Broadway in any way. If anything, it may have been too successful and disruptive to downtown businesses.
    Road, I have a question for you. Since you have made a large number of games home and away in a row (major props for that), when was the last homecoming parade you missed if at all?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Road, I have a question for you. Since you have made a large number of games home and away in a row (major props for that), when was the last homecoming parade you missed if at all?
    Not that long ago when they had the parade Saturday morning. Hmmm. Parade or tailgate?

533 In a row

Could be interesting weather for a parade. When I was teaching in Thief River Falls, One of the foreign exchange teachers from South America was excited to see snow at our homecoming parade and everyone told her she'll hate the stuff in a few months.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Not that long ago when they had the parade Saturday morning. Hmmm. Parade or tailgate?
    You made the right call!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

yea, those pansies in the downtown bar scene are the dumbest people in the business world.
    only in fargo, would they bitch about being flooded with people wanting to drink!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They were working on 2nd Ave not too long ago on both sides of broadway. There was supposed to be sidewalk and curb work on the Block 9 side of Broadway (last rumor I heard though that might be changing to next spring now) that will open up to public right up to the building end of Nov, I know there are shutdowns scheduled to come up here on Broadway again due to Block 9. They may have just felt it was easier to move it than to risk interfering with Block 9 stuff?