Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beer at the SHAC for upcoming season

Default Re: Beer at the SHAC for upcoming season

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, I am sure Port is going to write an article defending NDSU on this.... BRESCIANI'S WIFE IS A BOOZE BARON!
    No but he probably wont say anything at all

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Yawn. NDSU just likes to promote binge drinking. Frat boys I guess. Have to chug a bunch before football now they have a chug zone for basketball and wrestling. Typical binge drinking north dakota thinking there hey. Stupid.

Lardsin must go!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Yawn. NDSU just likes to promote binge drinking. Frat boys I guess. Have to chug a bunch before football now they have a chug zone for basketball and wrestling. Typical binge drinking north dakota thinking there hey. Stupid.
    That would he a fantastic name for the "suite"

Big neon sign THE CHUG ZONE

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post

Neighboring suite is SLAP CITY where the ladies and gentlemen fond of Franzia can go slap the bag before returning to their seats.
    College of Business Alumnus

I think more like "Whine and Moan" since they have to drink there and not in the seats.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Neighboring suite is SLAP CITY where the ladies and gentlemen fond of Franzia can go slap the bag before returning to their seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I think more like "Whine and Moan" since they have to drink there and not in the seats.
    So much potential!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

why is our university such wimps?

let us have it in our seats and let the fargodome have beer for football games. its dam near 2020 this is a joke
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Submarine decor and call it Das Boot. You go up there, down a boot of beer, and then yell "make a hole" when doing the submarine-style handrail slide back to your seat.

Note: I'm pretty sure that I need to put in a basement pub that is submarine style now. Or maybe it would have to be an outbuilding. Periscope! Pinging noises! Video game consoles! Tilting floor! Get in via a hatch!

And with that in mind, will there be a RUSH for season ticket holders on the West side of the court to try to change to the East side
    of the court to lessen the distance to get a Whine or Beer.. As Scottie Miller would say My OH My Decisions decisions.

And with that in mind, will there be a RUSH for season ticket holders on the West side of the court to try to change to the East side
    of the court to lessen the distance to get a Whine or Beer.. As Scottie Miller would say My OH My Decisions decisions.
    I just moved mine to the west side. Beer sales on the east side probably wouldn't have effected my decision, but maybe I could have gotten better seats on that side if others did try and move to the east. Oh well, no biggie for me. I'm more concerned about improving the overall atmosphere and experience as a whole, so whatever works.