Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beer at the SHAC for upcoming season

Default Beer at the SHAC for upcoming season

This deserves it's own thread to discuss.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...r-wine-at-SHAC

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Beer at the SHAC for upcoming season

Sounds like a good step one to hopefully 5 steps where we can have booze throughout the entire SHAC sans the student section.

Why we need to go through those 5 steps first is maddening. I paid money for my seats. Is like to grab a beer and go sit in those seats and watch the game. I just don't understand this restriction at all.

Solution: Buy large soda, buy beer, dump out soda, replace with beer, go sit in seat.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Solution: Buy large soda, buy beer, dump out soda, replace with beer, go sit in seat.
    If you ask nicely and say it's for water they might even just give you an empty cup with cover? hopefully noone from the concession stands is reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU2006 View Post
    Why we need to go through those 5 steps first is maddening. I paid money for my seats. Is like to grab a beer and go sit in those seats and watch the game. I just don't understand this restriction at all.
    no shit. plus I have 3 kids. how the F do I walk up there to get a beer and leave them in the seats. what a joke

the classic NDSU. let's do something... but half ass it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no shit. plus I have 3 kids. how the F do I walk up there to get a beer and leave them in the seats. what a joke

the classic NDSU. let's do something... but half ass it
    Is the FBS announcement tomorrow?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

You guys all realize we're in "conservative" North Dakota, right? Where alcohol is the devil and trying to change that stigma takes time, and many people don't like the "drunkest city" labels applied to Fargo, etc.

This will take time. That's just reality.

Don't look at me, I'm German-Russian.

It's those sissy Scandinavians who are ruining this for everyone.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Don I wish it would be allowed down in the seats? Yes. Might it eventually? Maybe. Can’t we all just be happy that you can go to a Bison game and have a beer?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN