Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Womens BB New beginning

Default Re: Womens BB New beginning

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    There are four freshmen on the roster. Walseth signed three of them in the early signing period last November: Nicole Scales, Emily Behnke, and Olivia Skibiel. Coach Collins was hired after the spring signing date and he brought in Ryan Cobbins. Cobbins is in the starting five and has made an impact already. Coach Collins also brought in two transfers: Heaven Hamling from Stephen F Austin and Marie Olson from SMU. They both have to sit out a year due to transfer rules and will be sophomores next season.

I don't see a huge turnaround in year one. Let's hope the coaching staff can improve the skills of the existing players enough to win some games.
    Yes road is correct again. HEAVEN help us. shes been killing it in scrimmages she legit point guard that can shoot
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    This is a tough way to start. Since Brooke LeMar left we have not had a solid point guard to handle ball pressure.
    We were actually decent her senior year, started 5-2 in conference, Beat a really good ORU and Jacks. But for whatever reason...finished 7-9 in conference

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    We were actually decent her senior year, started 5-2 in conference, Beat a really good ORU and Jacks. But for whatever reason...finished 7-9 in conference
    Walseth!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Roster needs to be turned over. Need to turn the page, cut loose euro players who have no concept of defense. I'm sure this coach will rebuild this team the right way.
    He wasnt handed the keys to a Cadillac. He was handed the keys to a junker that has a rag for a gas cap and a broken windshield.

He will turn it around but its going to take a few years

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Sad day when there's no posts from a game...….. Shows how low the program has sunk.
    I can't think of any hi-lights from the Valpo game. They are picked down low in their conference, too.
    Bison scored 6 in the second quarter. 19-20 turnovers. There's no offense from the Bison second string.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    Sad day when there's no posts from a game...….. Shows how low the program has sunk.
    I can't think of any hi-lights from the Valpo game. They are picked down low in their conference, too.
    Bison scored 6 in the second quarter. 19-20 turnovers. There's no offense from the Bison second string.
    Going to take a couple years to turn around his ship.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Going to take a couple years to turn around his ship.
    Just what I was thinking.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Pretty ugly. Was one of the few games they had a chance to win this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    zzzzzz. congrats on the salary jory
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey Jory, hang in there!!
    Let's Go Bison!!!