Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Womens BB New beginning

Default Re: Womens BB New beginning

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBizon View Post
    Are you delusional? Wait I forgot who I'm talking to, of course you are. If you can't see this team is getting better, stop what ever you're taking! Last year we were blown out by most of the Summit, Oral Roberts was one of them on the road (101-72). This year they lose by 8.

As many have stated before, Jory is doing a fantastic job with what he has.
    Its hard to turn MW recruits into actual D1 players. It should turn to W's as his players are integrated into the team. Obviously these players have limited skill sets and even with that, they just can't play defense. And thats where competive BB starts on that end.

I think we will see the difference in wins/losses starting next season. Jory's doing a good job with what he has to work with this year IMO. Just watching someone actually coaching on the sideline compared to last season is night and day. MW didn't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I think we will see the difference in wins/losses starting next season. Jory's doing a good job with what he has to work with this year IMO. Just watching someone actually coaching on the sideline compared to last season is night and day. MW didn't have a clue.
    100% agree
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

The games are watchable this year. Unfortunately, many close losses. We could have won the western Illinois, northern Illinois, and Wisconsin games with just one more basket.

533 In a row