Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Illinois State 10/5

Default Re: Illinois State 10/5

can someone from fargo help this Redbird fan out?

Redbirds100
    Freshman
    Report Quote
    Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:56 am

I see the Lawn seats are being offered and soldout for this one.....
    Just the visitor section on the west side is available. But We know our Bison friends will be all over the place. Can any of our North Dakota Friends bring down some chocolate from Widman's? Lakebison?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Need to learn on the TEs in our passing game. They will stack the box especially with inclement weather

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When you consider that the Bison have to play every game as the opponent's 'super bowl' the win streak is all that more impressive. Illinois State is no exception
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Need to learn on the TEs in our passing game. They will stack the box especially with inclement weather

Serious question, when was the last time a Bison opponent didn't stack the box?
    Hail the BISON!!!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Most recent playoff game against Sam Houston in the Dome. Those 3rd and 4th quarters were things of beauty. SHSU had no idea what to do against the run, and IIRC they stayed in that overloaded D with no connection at all the Bison formations on O.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Dumb question imho. Obviously the redbirds have the d to make it work. We aren't talkin UN_, Butler etc. If TR gets stubborn like TP we are doomed.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Dumb question imho. Obviously the redbirds have the d to make it work. We aren't talkin UN_, Butler etc. If TR gets stubborn like TP we are doomed.

Dumb because you didn't like or didn't have an answer to it? I asked it because pretty much in every game or pregame analysis, the phrase gets mentioned either by the broadcast team and/or here.

It's nice to see teams still trying to stack the box because the Bison offense is diverse enough to attack the defense from just the power-run scheme. However, nothing is better than seeing a tired team trying to stop the run late in the game and fail, much like cbline mentions above.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    can someone from fargo help this Redbird fan out?

Redbirds100
    Freshman
    Report Quote
    Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:56 am

I see the Lawn seats are being offered and soldout for this one.....
    Just the visitor section on the west side is available. But We know our Bison friends will be all over the place. Can any of our North Dakota Friends bring down some chocolate from Widman's? Lakebison?
    none of you can bring this man some fargo chocolate?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    none of you can bring this man some fargo chocolate?
    All he has to do is call them and they will ship it to him.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!