Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: UC Davis Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Default Re: UC Davis Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Watched Notre Dame and Georgia last night. Notre Dame could have used Lance, Stick, Wentz, or Jensen. That goes for a lot of other FBS teams too.

Let me add that the Maier kid wasn't too shabby.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Brian McLaughlin has the Bison at 2, not sure where he had them last week. It's fucking laughable how predictable these assclowns can be.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Brian McLaughlin has the Bison at 2, not sure where he had them last week. It's fucking laughable how predictable these assclowns can be.

For beating the supposed #4 team by 11. If UCD really is the #4 team then I think NDSU showed its still #1. If NDSU is really the #1 then UCD proved they are #4(or better)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    For beating the supposed #4 team by 11. If UCD really is the #4 team then I think NDSU showed its still #1. If NDSU is really the #1 then UCD proved they are #4(or better)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    It's just pathetic how these supposed experts can get so wishy-washy and flippy-floppy on criteria when applying it to NDSU. If had been JMU or SDSU that had played another top 5 team and not look sharp but still win by double digits they'd say it was a gritty win. When it's NDSU, they are vulnerable. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but how the fuck can you expect to be taken serious?

Agreed....JMU getting a lot of credit for beating what exactly? Three horseshit teams? What a complete joke to have them over NDSU.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

If NDSU is losing face for only beating UCD by 11, the #5 team in the nation. It speaks volumes about how weak and top heavy the FCS has become.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

It's just pathetic how these supposed experts can get so wishy-washy and flippy-floppy on criteria when applying it to NDSU. If had been JMU or SDSU that had played another top 5 team and not look sharp but still win by double digits they'd say it was a gritty win. When it's NDSU, they are vulnerable. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but how the fuck can you expect to be taken serious?

He says beating #4 UC Davis by 11 shows NDSU was challenged.
    While UNI beating Idaho State by 7 is a Quality Big Sky win.

Hahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Per the herosports web site, he's had JMU at number one since June. So he didn't move the Bison down (or JSU up) based on Saturday's games.

He wrote in his latest update: "I will say that I felt like Saturday solidified my stance on the James Madison-NDSU discussion -- my ballot having JMU No. 1 since June. I feel like we saw some questions arise with the Bison this weekend, and I think JMU is playing like a machine -- and again, any FCS team that outrushes West Virginia 172 to 34 yards and 1.4 yards per carry? That's a pretty darned good FCS team."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Agreed....JMU getting a lot of credit for beating what exactly? Three horseshit teams? What a complete joke to have them over NDSU.
    But, the West Virginia was a seven-point lost!!! You know the team that barely got by.....Kansas.
    Hail the BISON!!!

How often does an FCS team physically dominate a P5 team he asks, with a straight face presumably.

I've seen it a few times, but those times the FCS team won.