Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
I wonder if UCD has been focused on the Bison for the last several weeks [months] and not that focused on the previous 3 opponents which would explain their mixed performance in games leading up to today's game. It would certainly lead to them being underrated. They were VERY prepared for playing the Bison.
With all the talk coming from both sides (I believe) that UC Davis had this date circled for quite awhile, it could very well be. Although the score is similar to the Bison game with Cal's, the biggest difference in my opinion is that the Aggies did not go into a shell and somewhat let up after halftime like they did with the Bears.

Again, a very good test for the young NDSU team and I'm proud that they overcame the adversity they faced and caused upon themselves in this game. I'm not sure they'll face a team that has UC Davis' passing attack, but they'll face plenty ready to give them their absolute best. Got to develop great moxie when pretty much everyone has a target on you.

Looking forward to the next Bison game at Illinois State to see where the players and coaches improved.