Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. UC Davis

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. UC Davis

Look at the bright side......we haven't peaked early

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Phew!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I wouldn't call it a "good" game...
    Yep, not a good game. Exciting, but not good play. Very sloppy by both teams. However the Bison delivered the lumber during the game. UCD will have a hard time with Montana next week recovering from BDS.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Offensive play calling/design was awful. UCD had the formations scouted out with 3 weeks of tape. They knew when a run was coming. Just go under center and go play action; I mean how hard is it when the opposite team seems to have your playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Phew!
    Looked like a young team and new coaching staff. Cal is top 25 and Bison beat them essentially the same. UCD won't win a trophy throwing as many passes as they do, but they will continue to make lots of noise. Good team and good QB.

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    Looked like a young team and new coaching staff. Cal is top 25 and Bison beat them essentially the same. UCD won't win a trophy throwing as many passes as they do, but they will continue to make lots of noise. Good team and good QB.
    With Montana next on UCD's schedule, I personally hope they kicked the ever loving dogshit out of the Fizz. Hate freakin' UM......not the coach or players, just their fans. Apparently, their fans think the Fizz are relevant after beating Moooooonmouth and South Dakota. Wow !!!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    With Montana next on UCD's schedule, I personally hope they kicked the ever loving dogshit out of the Fizz. Hate freakin' UM......not the coach or players, just their fans. Apparently, their fans think the Fizz are relevant after beating Moooooonmouth and South Dakota. Wow !!!

I agree 100% that bunch is something else

And we have a guy on 1660 telling us how great the Griz are every chance he gets

I wish he would just go back there, sick of his shit

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

There's a guy here who says the grizz are going to be good every year.

Lardsin must go!