Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 10/30 vs. Dickinson St

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT 10/30 vs. Dickinson St

The season is upon us! Excited to check out this years version of the team tonight, being an exhibition hoping to see some minutes from the freshman as well and see what they can do. Hope a lot of you can make it out for Landon's Light night!

Default Re: GDT 10/30 vs. Dickinson St

Going to be a shit show parking as Celine Dion at the dome tonight. But get out there! Its Landon’s Light night as some money from tickets will go to the charity, and I am sure they will do something great to recognize Landon tonight. This team is going to be fun to watch again. Plus...you can have a beer at the game!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Excited to see the squad tonight. Will be fun to see the development of the young guys. Curious who has the leg up for the back up 5 spot.

knock the rust off tonight boys and get the win. Next week is a big game vs. K-State. Let's do this. Rebound Rebound Rebound.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

CFD33ADE-76CE-44A8-AE5C-329A5105FDC7.jpg
    New banners. About time.
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Is this game on tv?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Is this game on tv?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Its an exhibition game so no. Bison 1660 has you covered on the radio it looks like.
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    knock the rust off tonight boys and get the win. Next week is a big game vs. K-State. Let's do this. Rebound Rebound Rebound.
    K-State playing an exhibition game against Washburn on ESPN+ right now.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Its an exhibition game so no. Bison 1660 has you covered on the radio it looks like.
    Our exhibition was on Midco last year

Played out about how you'd expect. Bison got a bit sloppy on offense with 7 first half turnovers... got a bit lazy on defense early 2nd half when DSU pulled to within 15 for a few minutes. Pulled away with some fantastic shooting throughout the game but especially in the latter part of the 2nd half to win by 40.

This team shoots the 3 so well... they have a puncher's chance to beat anyone on their schedule. But they also have the ability to play pretty poorly if they have a bad shooting night. You'd hope with as many shooters as they have someone (or someones) is going to have the hot hand even if the rest of the team doesn't.