Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: This may be the greatest letter to the Forum ever.

Default Re: This may be the greatest letter to the Forum ever.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You suck hawks. You suck hawks.

Even tshirt worthy.
    Hope UND names their Hawk mascot Mike. Mike Hawk sounds about right for a und mascot.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Hope UND names their Hawk mascot Mike. Mike Hawk sounds about right for a und mascot.
    Knowing them, they’ll name him Moe.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    I don’t know. Maybe we should run it by EC8CH. I’d hate for him to give up his beloved wiggly fingers and all.

Plus you are starting to sound like a whiny little bitch who doesn’t like the protocol that’s been laid out by our World’s Greatest Fan.
    You were doing so good. Never said people need to do what I do or that it makes me a better fan. Just claimed no one else has license to complain if I or anyone else does those things at a football game. If you think it does, then I'm sorry but you are a whiny little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Some at UND refer to him as "Salty Mike" ... I will just leave it at that.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Knowing them, they’ll name him Moe.
    Hawk E. Puck

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You were doing so good. Never said people need to do what I do or that it makes me a better fan. Just claimed no one else has license to complain if I or anyone else does those things at a football game. If you think it does, then I'm sorry but you are a whiny little bitch.
    Snickers didn’t help the anger issues, I see.

Snickers didn’t help the anger issues, I see.
    Actually if I'm mad about anything it was your Moe Hawk joke. It's stupid because UND fans have mullets and everyone knows that.

Also, in order to make Heffray happy, we need to make sure that we are requiring everyone to cheer for the opposing players to get hurt. Now that’s REAL, top-level fandom!
    I'm starting to wonder if your a bigger fan of arguing on the internet than you are of the sports team we apparently both love. Can we just agree that UND sucks, NDSU is great, the forum is better toilet paper than reading material, and shaking keys at a game automatically disqualifies you from any fanbase?

What'dya say? Shake on it?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if your a bigger fan of arguing on the internet than you are of the sports team we apparently both love. Can we just agree that UND sucks, NDSU is great, the forum is better toilet paper than reading material, and shaking keys at a game automatically disqualifies you from any fanbase?

What'dya say? Shake on it?
    Honestly, what’s to shake on? Does loving the Bison mean that I’m not allowed to call out other Bison fans like you for the stupid shit they spew and don’t retract?

I dislike UND, but if cheering for my favorite college football team means also wishing and cheering for my least favorite college football team to have injuries, then you and I will remain at odds over this issue that YOU originally brought up and were/are so double-down proud of.

Honestly, what’s to shake on? Does loving the Bison mean that I’m not allowed to call out other Bison fans like you for the stupid shit they spew and don’t retract?

I dislike UND, but if cheering for my favorite college football team means also wishing and cheering for my least favorite college football team to have injuries, then you and I will remain at odds over this issue that YOU originally brought up and were/are so double-down proud of.
    Thanks for sharing your perspective.

For the record, I did say that I sometimes cheer for the Packers players to get injuries. I hate that team a lot. I'm not hoping for life-threatening shit. Its just my messed up Viking fandom manifesting in an fucked up way, but whatever... I'm honest about it. I understand if that bothers you.

What I did not say is that in order for you to be a "true fan" of my team, you must stand on all defensive downs, wiggle your fingers, etc, cheer for opposing teams injuries, and agree with me on all points. No one here is saying that. In fact, I said the thing about the Packers and you kept bringing it up, on multiple different threads since then, even after I tried to play the kindness card and bury the hatchet. But again, I understand your position. Its hard to let shit go on the internet, especially with anonymity.

I'll try this one more time: Send me a private message and lets grab a beer sometime. The internet brings out the worst in people, and I'm no exception, but there's really no need to keep doing what you're doing.

...Or, you can reply to this for all to see with the last word. Choice is yours.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery