Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: This may be the greatest letter to the Forum ever.

Default Re: This may be the greatest letter to the Forum ever.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Thanks for sharing your perspective.

For the record, I did say that I sometimes cheer for the Packers players to get injuries. I hate that team a lot. I'm not hoping for life-threatening shit. Its just my messed up Viking fandom manifesting in an fucked up way, but whatever... I'm honest about it. I understand if that bothers you.

What I did not say is that in order for you to be a "true fan" of my team, you must stand on all defensive downs, wiggle your fingers, etc, cheer for opposing teams injuries, and agree with me on all points. No one here is saying that. In fact, I said the thing about the Packers and you kept bringing it up, on multiple different threads since then, even after I tried to play the kindness card and bury the hatchet. But again, I understand your position. Its hard to let shit go on the internet, especially with anonymity.

I'll try this one more time: Send me a private message and lets grab a beer sometime. The internet brings out the worst in people, and I'm no exception, but there's really no need to keep doing what you're doing.

...Or, you can reply to this for all to see with the last word. Choice is yours.
    I’ll take a hard pass.

But I will compliment you on the wonderful attempt at redirection from a unpopular position, one that obviously even bothers you to some small degree for simply having it. You don’t see that very often.

For my part, my point has been amply made (just in your responses alone) and I’ll promise not to bring it up again, IF you promise never to bring this injury crap up again on BV. The choice is yours.

Picture in my head. Lol. Such bitterness. Vegeta-Slaps-A-Young-Gohans-Hand-Away-From-a-Hand-Shake-On-Dragon-Ball-Z.jpg

Edit: realize this may not have come through as a gif. Here is the link - http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...gon-Ball-Z.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    I’ll take a hard pass.

But I will compliment you on the wonderful attempt at redirection from a unpopular position, one that obviously even bothers you to some small degree for simply having it. You don’t see that very often.

For my part, my point has been amply made (just in your responses alone) and I’ll promise not to bring it up again, IF you promise never to bring this injury crap up again on BV. The choice is yours.
    You know what? I’ll meet both you guys for drink or two and I’ll buy and mediate. Scruffy Duffies, Plano, Texas, Jan 10, 2020. Be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    facts are facts
    I approve this message
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    I approve this message
    you would.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You know what? I’ll meet both you guys for drink or two and I’ll buy and mediate. Scruffy Duffies, Plano, Texas, Jan 10, 2020. Be there.

Free drinks... hey I am mad at both of these guys I just forgot to say it. The one guys says stuff without thinking and the other guy says stuff with over thinking and vice versa. I am so mad I am getting thirsty!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Free drinks... hey I am mad at both of these guys I just forgot to say it. The one guys says stuff without thinking and the other guy says stuff with over thinking and vice versa. I am so mad I am getting thirsty!
    I know it! You can taste that Shiner right now can’t you?

2019 Bison FB gotta do their thing. Then we’ll meet at Scruffies and settle our agreements.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

I’d rather get the heart attack platter at pecan lodge again

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post

Can do both. See you for lunch that same day. I’ll bring the Lipitor drip.

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."