Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: This may be the greatest letter to the Forum ever.

Default Re: This may be the greatest letter to the Forum ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    lol...... wut? I thought we banned gopher fans from BV?
    Right? Those guys down on that field are putting a ton of effort into repping the university to say nothing of all the effort they put in that we as fans do not see. The least we can do is throw a little energy back their way when they achieve success or especially if they need a little encouragement.

When I’m in the dome I will be standing most of the time. You could just as well remove the damn seat because it is mostly in my way.

Same thing happens when I go to a blues festival and some virtuoso steps on stage and starts shredding that guitar (thinking about you Bonamassa), I stand because I can’t do otherwise. And I was invented long before ADHD was a thing, so no, ain’t got that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Right? Those guys down on that field are putting a ton of effort into repping the university to say nothing of all the effort they put in that we as fans do not see. The least we can do is throw a little energy back their way when they achieve success or especially if they need a little encouragement.

When I’m in the dome I will be standing most of the time. You could just as well remove the damn seat because it is mostly in my way.

Same thing happens when I go to a blues festival and some virtuoso steps on stage and starts shredding that guitar (thinking about you Bonamassa), I stand because I can’t do otherwise. And I was invented long before ADHD was a thing, so no, ain’t got that.

Your virtue is undeniable. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Agree on the bolded part and the players do notice it and appreciate it. Listen to Cole Jirik's and Nate Tanguay's comments on the effect of the crowd starting at the 45:20 mark of this week's Locker Room.

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...r-16th#t=45:20

Exact words from Cole Jirik about a minute and a half into that: "I don't think the fans realize how big of an impact [the crowd noise] has when you can't hear anything out there... for the most part it gives us a major advantage in the game... let's get on our feet for the entire football game."

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Your virtue is undeniable. Thanks for sharing.
    He actually sounds like a lot of fun to be seated by and watch a game at the dome with.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He actually sounds like a lot of fun to be seated by and watch a game at the dome with.
    I know right? As I just proclaimed.

So did you have your Snickers bar yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    I know right? As I just proclaimed.

So did you have your Snickers bar yet?
    Nah just oatmeal today so far. How's your reading comprehension going?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    What's your opinion on shaking car keys on kickoffs for extra noise? What about yelling with your hands cupped over your mouth as a megaphone vs. yelling and clapping at the same time? I want to make sure you think I am doing it right.
    Any fan base that shakes keys on kickoffs can't be taken seriously. Case in point: the Goophers do it (and spell, A LOT).

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I wave fingers,
    I yell constantly through the presnap through cupped hands
    I hold 4 fingers up until the clock starts in the 4th quarter.

The only time I ever caught any shit for it was at Montana when I made a poor ticket choice and was surrounded by assholes.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I wave fingers,
    I yell constantly through the presnap through cupped hands
    I hold 4 fingers up until the clock starts in the 4th quarter.

The only time I ever caught any shit for it was at Montana when I made a poor ticket choice and was surrounded by assholes.
    Ah, don’t sweat it, man. They were just being whiny little bitches.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It's still awkward when I make eye contact with the old lady behind me. She asked me to sit when the bison were on defense and I was fully sauced that day. We'll just leave it at that. Water under the bridge.

Lardsin must go!