Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 UC Davis

Default Re: 2019 UC Davis

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I bet they can kiss section 10 goodbye in the not too distant future. Disappointing.
    Just checked a few minutes ago and I'd say over 75% of Section 10 is still available. One home game into the season and the students have already said, "to hell with it?" Hopefully they don't bitch and whine when another Section gets taken away from them and offered up to season ticket holders.

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    Just checked a few minutes ago and I'd say over 75% of Section 10 is still available. One home game into the season and the students have already said, "to hell with it?" Hopefully they don't bitch and whine when another Section gets taken away from them and offered up to season ticket holders.
    Sell half to Season tickets if it merits it, the other GA, get more people exposed to the games if they can.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Sell half to Season tickets if it merits it, the other GA, get more people exposed to the games if they can.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    GA was great for bringing younger kids to. Youth ticket price was I think like $10? I used that quite a bit when my kids where younger especially for playoff games.

GA was great for bringing younger kids to. Youth ticket price was I think like $10? I used that quite a bit when my kids where younger especially for playoff games.
    Not a bad idea. Sell the leftover sec 10 seats on Friday and sat as GA. First come
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

yep, the JR Bison club pack was great for Familes, they took the tickets away from the pack and many of my friends with kids stopped going as they could no longer get tickets, have to have something to entice the younger family's ect..also the average person has no Idea these tickets are open right now for sale, as a freind of mine just had an SRO ticket sell on Stub Hub for $35...i bet that person would have secured a SEAT for $10 more.

An entire stadium of Season tickets can be a negative also, no reason 1 endzone section cant be used this way
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

The old family pack was great, too...four GA tickets for each game at a great price...

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think a GA section would be wise. I know people spend much more than what I spend on tickets in a year. Bringing my nephew to a game this weekend and it’s $50 a ticket. The casual fan won’t spend that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah the students suck. Not oall of them obviously, but collectively, the fact that they cant get fricken 3000 kids to show up to watch THEIR OWN ELITE SCHOOL to a game is embarrassing to me :/

They can kiss another section goodbye. Once they do that, I would be surprised if they keep the sections split on the sideline and the endzone. wouldnt it be 3 on the sideline, one in the endzone at that point?

If that were the case, I imagine they would just move all the student sections to the endzone for asthetic reasons (as well as the fact that sideline sections generate more revenue than endzone seats)
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    yeah the students suck. Not oall of them obviously, but collectively, the fact that they cant get fricken 3000 kids to show up to watch THEIR OWN ELITE SCHOOL to a game is embarrassing to me :/

They can kiss another section goodbye. Once they do that, I would be surprised if they keep the sections split on the sideline and the endzone. wouldnt it be 3 on the sideline, one in the endzone at that point?

If that were the case, I imagine they would just move all the student sections to the endzone for asthetic reasons (as well as the fact that sideline sections generate more revenue than endzone seats)
    You can almost hear Portly Rob banging on his computer already: "The students pay exorbitantly high fees already, and NOW the athletic department wants to reduce the number of students who can attend games. Fire Bresciani!"