Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 UC Davis

Default Re: 2019 UC Davis

He'll be on the Payton and Rice watchlists as soon as they come out. We knew, but he's been a complete surprise to the rest. They see "RFr" and thought "he's too green".
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He'll be on the Payton and Rice watchlists as soon as they come out. We knew, but he's been a complete surprise to the rest. They see "RFr" and thought "he's too green".
    I’ve got to say I am a little bit surprised myself to be completely honest. I know what I saw last year but in no way did I expect to see what is happening on the field these first three games this year. It is stunning. I sure hope I don’t wake up until late January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Screw these little awards. We'll take the big trophy.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I’ve got to say I am a little bit surprised myself to be completely honest. I know what I saw last year but in no way did I expect to see what is happening on the field these first three games this year. It is stunning. I sure hope I don’t wake up until late January.

I don’t know what I was expecting, but not this.
    I remind myself he’s a rfreshman. Whatever the coaches are doing (traveling with the team, learning from the upper class men) is a template for success.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I don’t know what I was expecting, but not this.
    I remind myself he’s a rfreshman. Whatever the coaches are doing (traveling with the team, learning from the upper class men) is a template for success.
    Besides the raw talent I think you spell it "H e d b e r g". Shhhhh, don't let that out of this room.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Besides the raw talent I think you spell it "H e d b e r g". Shhhhh, don't let that out of this room.
    You can let it out of the room because he ain't going no where. The quarterbacks come to him.

Lardsin must go!

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am in the camp of being surprised with the entire offense as a unit. There was always some blind faith in the o-line and we knew we had what was seemingly a young crop of players with a ton of potential at almost every position, but to see the entire offense click like it has has been a real treat. And Im talking "entire offense"...coaches and everything. Its been a lot of fun to watch.

I'm also going to play devils advocate here, tho. If we get into a game where we get behind the sticks and the run/pass conflict is out the window too often then I worry about how efficient we'll be.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Same. I thought our offense would be pretty stinkin good, but not incredible like '11 or 12' or redshirt freshman easton in 15 ...

What we are seeing is a heck of alot closer to '18 than anything else at this point. My oh my...
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Same. I thought our offense would be pretty stinkin good, but not incredible like '11 or 12' or redshirt freshman easton in 15 ...

What we are seeing is a heck of alot closer to '18 than anything else at this point. My oh my...
    I think the overall athleticism of this years offense is better than ever, particularly the O-Line. Big question was if the young athletes would perform up to their potential right away. So far so good.

If Trey can have a day like the past 3 games and our duel Maier and have another comfortable win; the hype train will be fully be loaded and heading hard and fast down the tracks. Peyton watch list talk, Valley champ talk, undefeated talk, and Frisco talk will all be real things.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN