Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

The funny thing for us and the sad thing for them that if we did play them in the playoffs they would probably lose by more because NDSU didn’t game plan on their backup. And like clockwork NDSU goes lights out in the playoffs. Either way they want to spin it, I’m entertained.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    What is crazy about this is they are simultaneously complaining that we are faking a field goal to run up the score and claiming that they are as good if not better than us. One of these things is not like the other...
    Bison derangement syndrome, classic signs and symptoms of Bison derangement syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Dumbest thing I've read today
    They have a boner for SDSU because they're not NDSU.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Read that guys? Their back up QB who happens to be a runner vs the statue ndsu prepared for, came in and scored a few garbage touchdowns is now equal to Ashtray.

The rest is a good read. Theyre just as good if not better than NDSU except on both lines. Its why they were outscored 85-32 in 2 games.
    Hey, you have to keep the confidence up. I wonder what they're seeing in their film reviews. I do agree, their TE is good. All NDSU's TEs do is catch TDs - 7 of 9 TD passes have gone to them.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Hey, you have to keep the confidence up. I wonder what they're seeing in their film reviews. I do agree, their TE is good. All NDSU's TEs do is catch TDs - 7 of 9 TD passes have gone to them.
    I'm glad at least one of their posters made some correlation to legal weed. I was thinking the same thing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think that GoHens guy and bigund should scout each other's team and report back here with their analysis for a potential UND vs Delaware national championship game.

The comment about their TE unit being comparable to ours is utterly absurd. Most of the top twenty FBS schools don't have the talent at TE that we do.

If we went with three TE's on every down we would probably be an even more successful offense. The kid from Hawley is rock solid and Gindorf and Babicz will probably have a shot at playing on Sunday's if they continue to develop.

I loved that three TE set that coach runs. I would love to see a lot more of it.

Read that guys? Their back up QB who happens to be a runner vs the statue ndsu prepared for, came in and scored a few garbage touchdowns is now equal to Ashtray.

The rest is a good read. Theyre just as good if not better than NDSU except on both lines. Its why they were outscored 85-32 in 2 games.
    Lol...Lance and the TE group are on a whole different level than the blue hens
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Robbinson who averaged 1 yard per carry is as good as our starting running back??? Who's our starter even? Cofield? He averaged 4 yards per carry, and oh yeah, Brooks averaged 9.2, Johnson averaged 9.2, and Clark averaged 10. It's nice their second back found some yards in garbage time after the game was already out of hand and NDSU was playing a prevent D, meanwhile our garbage time back Clark was busting off 10 yards a run up the gut while their D knew we'd be running on every down except 3rd and long.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!