Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Default Re: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Read that guys? Their back up QB who happens to be a runner vs the statue ndsu prepared for, came in and scored a few garbage touchdowns is now equal to Ashtray.

The rest is a good read. Theyre just as good if not better than NDSU except on both lines. Its why they were outscored 85-32 in 2 games.
    Makes sense to me.
    We are better ‘cept we lost.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like we were lucky to get out of there with a win. My God help anyone that faces the Bluehens this season.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Read that guys? Their back up QB who happens to be a runner vs the statue ndsu prepared for, came in and scored a few garbage touchdowns is now equal to Ashtray.

The rest is a good read. Theyre just as good if not better than NDSU except on both lines. Its why they were outscored 85-32 in 2 games.
    Looks like something written by darryl

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Makes sense to me.
    We are better ‘cept we lost.
    And Lost by 25 at there place. And we had opportunities to make it more but our RSFR quarterback didn’t see a few wide open receivers.
    Reading that post is just so, so sad.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Please someone explain to me why we even ran the fake FG?? I would think Entz was going to take a knee on the play after Clarke scored on but still was there a point to running it in the first place?
    Right around 3 minutes left in game, we had our backups in. Converting the fake FG would allow the backups to stay in. We never passed the ball on that last possession. They went for 2 after a late touchdown. Why did they do that? The game was basically over. You do it to practice it in a live setting. I found myself wondering how I would feel if someone ran that on us in the same situation. I am fine with it. Don't like it, stop it. case closed.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    NDSUs freshman kicker > Vikings kicker
    Bison staff > Vikings staff

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Blue Hen fans need to worry more about their team than that stupid fake FG. They were awful defensively and why they start Kehoe is beyond me.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    According to Entz, they noticed an opportunity for a fake FG when the Hens were in a particular defensive set. They had told the Holder he could make the call if the Hen's defensive showed that particular look during the game. The holder made the call .... [because he could] Check out the 11.50 mark for Entz explaining the call.
    He also made the comment he was tired of seeing the defense out there. In reality, we did them a favor by exposing their defensive set where the game was basically over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Trey Lance is really good at football.
    2) Glad to see more of Saybein. I think he's the between the tackles back we've been missing these first three weeks.
    3) We should pull Johnson's redshirt. He provides a spark that is going to be needed in Valley play.
    4) Speaking of Valley play I'd rather we didn't run that fake FG in garbage time. I think that could be money in a tougher spot.
    5) Great first half by the defense. Lost a bit in the second half but I thought Delaware's back up QB played really well.
    6) Did anyone get a good look at what happened on the safety? KVLY's shitty camera work didn't show much.
    7) Trey Lance is really good at football.
    8) Roehl continues to impress me with the play calling. Glad to see the TE's continue to play a huge part and the return of the middle screen.
    9) I made bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers and everything burns.
    10) Tutsie is a legit stud. Going to be a real star in that secondary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    10) Tutsie is a legit stud. Going to be a real star in that secondary.
    Crazy to think he only got a scholarship offer because someone backed out the night before signing day. The Bison would do well to pick up one or two kids each year from the conference where he played. He played at the same school at Shakir Bell. Their stud RB from last year is only 5'5"but playing at SIU this year. He'll be really good in FCS as well. Their WR from last year is playing heavily at Purdue as a true freshman.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    And Lost by 25 at there place. And we had opportunities to make it more but our RSFR quarterback didn’t see a few wide open receivers.
    Reading that post is just so, so sad.
    What is crazy about this is they are simultaneously complaining that we are faking a field goal to run up the score and claiming that they are as good if not better than us. One of these things is not like the other...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery