Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Default Re: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Watching replay, Tutsie is impressive

I think the fake field goal is an attempt by Enz to get NDSU to FBS. It's the old "St. Thomas end around", act like an ass, get kicked out of the conference so we have no choice but to move up.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I think the fake field goal is an attempt by Enz to get NDSU to FBS. It's the old "St. Thomas end around", act like an ass, get kicked out of the conference so we have no choice but to move up.
    This checks out.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Three dimensional chess.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://twitter.com/kevintresolini/s...290701824?s=20

Kehoe benched, Henderson starts.

Your welcome Delaware.

We just got back last night as we stayed in Baltimore and went to the inner Harbor. Our hotel was an old brewery so of course it was great.
    This was perhaps one of our better road trips. Although I know at least one person who did not appreciate traveling through Amish country, it was interesting. The Delaware fans were good hosts and were fun to visit with.
    Everyone knows about the game and those details. The UD parents stopped us and chatted- proud of their kids and complimentary to our team.
    One thing I hate is toll roads. Toll roads that are crumby and still under construction three years after our last trip out east. So we took the ‘long’ way home to avoid the tolls and made better time. I certainly hope we do some more home and home with some teams heading east. There are still more crab cakes to eat and places to see.
    No I didn’t drink that funny named beer.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://twitter.com/kevintresolini/s...290701824?s=20

Kehoe benched, Henderson starts.

Your welcome Delaware.
    I'm not sure why Kehoe is getting any playing time as long as Henderson is healthy. Here's what I wrote about the NDSU-Delaware match-up prior to the game:

I did go back to watch the Delaware-Delaware State game. Not sure how or why DSU was hanging with Delaware as the talent level between the schools is big, but DSU did have the lead midway through the second quarter. Pat Kehoe was much more mobile in this game than I've ever seen him, but he did get hurt, which allowed for Nolan Henderson to play, and that dude can play. I expect Delaware to play Nolan a lot against the Bison if they realistically want a chance to win. His mobile skills kind of remind me of Eric Barriere of EWU, but maybe not quite at the level of his passing skills.

The two games I saw of Delaware so far has their defense looking much like UND's. As I previously mentioned, they will stop the run up the middle, but are vulnerable stopping runs from the perimeter. I also feel they are little weak at stopping deep, accurate passes.

Watching the press conference, the two players seemed pretty hyped about this game, and that it was being at their house. Therefore, the Bison cannot take them easy. Right now, I see NDSU winning by around 20 points.
    From my opinion, Kehoe doesn't have any QB skills superior to Henderson. Maybe experience, but Rocco, as a coach, should have figured this out by now.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I'm not sure why Kehoe is getting any playing time as long as Henderson is healthy. Here's what I wrote about the NDSU-Delaware match-up prior to the game:

From my opinion, Kehoe doesn't have any QB skills superior to Henderson. Maybe experience, but Rocco, as a coach, should have figured this out by now.
    You'd hear Henderson isn't a progression passer... well Kehoe wasn't much of one either.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was just watching this game again and with like 40 seconds left in the first quarter Delawares number 1 flops so bad and knocks over someone on the sideline. The replay shows him throw himself up into the air. It is must watch!
    Last edited by BisonHorns; 09-20-2019 at 01:53 AM.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns