Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Default Re: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    Those Delaware fans got really salty after that fake FG. Dude in the stands walking by the team bench and flipping off Trey, a Hen fan throwing a beer on the Bison players/bench area and then running out of the stadium, and a few guys walking around saying to Bison fans as we were leaving "THAT WAS THE WORST SPORTSMANSHIP IVE EVER SEEN".
    Besides that we had a really great time interacting with their fans. Tons of compliments about the Bison, and admitting they've got a long ways to go.
    Snowflakes.

They were down multiple scores and still had mostly all starters in the game, throwing the ball downfield and going for 2 after a TD.

Apparently, they still thought they had a chance to win. The response to that is always hammer down and finish them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    At times the O-line was getting 4 yards of push off the snap... I'd chalk it up to teams loading the box to stop the inside runs.

I get the feeling our head coach is kind of dick... and I like that.

I think they should've gone for it on 4th and 1 and not even screwed around with a FG attempt. Good for the Crosa kid though!
    I didn't really have a problem with the fake field goal attempt... teams have been getting pretty aggressive trying to block our FG attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I didn't really have a problem with the fake field goal attempt... teams have been getting pretty aggressive trying to block our FG attempts.
    Exactly. Showing this gives teams something to think about in a game that might mean more than this one.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

So Trey Lance has thrown 49 passes in 3 games, and NINE of them have been for touchdowns...

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    So Trey Lance has thrown 49 passes in 3 games, and NINE of them have been for touchdowns...
    Yeah, but TEN of them have been incomplete. #kissthewalterpaytongoodbyesarcastically

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah, but TEN of them have been incomplete. #kissthewalterpaytongoodbyesarcastically
    If he won the Heisman what are the chances he gets votes in the Payton? (Purple)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bison View Post
    If he won the Heisman what are the chances he gets votes in the Payton? (Purple)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The good news is that I think he's now attempted enough passes to get included in the official NCAA stats.

I think he's been off-target on maybe three passes... and one of those our WR made a fantastic catch on, reaching waaaaay back (Jimmy Kepourus, I think.)

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The good news is that I think he's now attempted enough passes to get included in the official NCAA stats.
    QBs have to berate at minimum 15 attempts per game to be included in the stat rankings. So he should be good to go now.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Good luck. Kids too good.
    Agreed, Kobe plays. With the the 4 game rule he can keep his redshirt in case of future injury. He is just to good to sit. We are going to be loaded next year at the RB position. We also get Seth back.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Agreed, Kobe plays. With the the 4 game rule he can keep his redshirt in case of future injury. He is just to good to sit. We are going to be loaded next year at the RB position. We also get Seth back.
    They lose the top 2 RBs on the depth chart to graduation this year and the crazy thing is you're absolutely right when you say they're going to be loaded at RB (again) next year with Wilson, Cofield, Clark, and Johnson.