Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Default Re: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The 4 game rule changes how redshirt will be used. Let's say we Redshirt him this year and three games into his senior year he goes out his knee is that any better?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    The new rules say "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" it's a gamble either way. Bruce Anderson and Lance Dunn when healthy are as good as it gets. Hopefully the coaches make the best guess this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Thats adorable.
    Some pretty shitty teams get into the playoffs.

Sorry, but you all do not look good this year. Delaware sucks. I don't think you will make it to Frisco. So sad.

Just razzing you. I thought you looked pretty good. Your defensive front is quick and powerful. Your new QB looks pretty good to be so brand new. I'm sure he will get even better. Delaware is horrible! They would have played you much closer, I think, if Henderson had played the whole game. How could there have ever even been a QB competition between Keyhole and Henderson, who is 20 times better and mobile, to boot.

You all looked good. You will be in the mix again to make it to Frisco. Look out for them wabbits, though.
    Last edited by bulldogg; 09-15-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Trey Lance is really good at football.
    2) Glad to see more of Saybein. I think he's the between the tackles back we've been missing these first three weeks.
    3) We should pull Johnson's redshirt. He provides a spark that is going to be needed in Valley play.
    4) Speaking of Valley play I'd rather we didn't run that fake FG in garbage time. I think that could be money in a tougher spot.
    5) Great first half by the defense. Lost a bit in the second half but I thought Delaware's back up QB played really well.
    6) Did anyone get a good look at what happened on the safety? KVLY's shitty camera work didn't show much.
    7) Trey Lance is really good at football.
    8) Roehl continues to impress me with the play calling. Glad to see the TE's continue to play a huge part and the return of the middle screen.
    9) I made bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers and everything burns.
    10) Tutsie is a legit stud. Going to be a real star in that secondary.
    Lances decision making and scanning the field is above his age level. Some of his running is NOT by design. Its his strength. However, hope he gets smarter about taking hits. He is a true dual threat. I hope he buys Radunz some lunch for his backside protection.

How Kobe Johnson didnt go P5 or to an AAC school is beyond me. No way hes redshirting.

Defense has some stuff to work on. Some missed assignments 2nd half. The DL is going to be filthy in 1-2 years. Looked good today. The UCD offense will test us.

Roehl has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Lances decision making and scanning the field is above his age level. Some of his running is NOT by design. Its his strength. However, hope he gets smarter about taking hits. He is a true dual threat.

How Kobe Johnson didnt go P5 or to an AAC school is beyond me. No way hes redshirting.

Defense has some stuff to work on. Some missed assignments 2nd half. The DL is going to be filthy in 1-2 years. Looked good today. The UCD offense will test us.

Roehl has been great.
    Trey was much smarter today, thank god

agree with all you said
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Trey Lance is really good at football.
    2) Glad to see more of Saybein. I think he's the between the tackles back we've been missing these first three weeks.
    3) We should pull Johnson's redshirt. He provides a spark that is going to be needed in Valley play.
    4) Speaking of Valley play I'd rather we didn't run that fake FG in garbage time. I think that could be money in a tougher spot.
    5) Great first half by the defense. Lost a bit in the second half but I thought Delaware's back up QB played really well.
    6) Did anyone get a good look at what happened on the safety? KVLY's shitty camera work didn't show much.
    7) Trey Lance is really good at football.
    8) Roehl continues to impress me with the play calling. Glad to see the TE's continue to play a huge part and the return of the middle screen.
    9) I made bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers and everything burns.
    10) Tutsie is a legit stud. Going to be a real star in that secondary.
    I don’t have much more to add, other than I haven’t seen much A-gap power, but teams are stacking on us just to eliminate it and save themselves’ from the beat-down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Sorry, but you all do not look good this year. Delaware sucks. I don't think you will make it to Frisco. So sad.
    Whos your Frisco picks

Sproles is a really good and complete football player.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Whos your Frisco picks

Not necessarily specific to this game... But I have been watching some other FCS games today.... My God there is some really stupid penalties these teams commit... It is amazing how disciplined our favorite team is...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.