Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Default Re: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    Those Delaware fans got really salty after that fake FG. Dude in the stands walking by the team bench and flipping off Trey, a Hen fan throwing a beer on the Bison players/bench area and then running out of the stadium, and a few guys walking around saying to Bison fans as we were leaving "THAT WAS THE WORST SPORTSMANSHIP IVE EVER SEEN".
    Besides that we had a really great time interacting with their fans. Tons of compliments about the Bison, and admitting they've got a long ways to go.
    You serious clark? probably FILTHADELPHIA EAGLES fans
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    That’s right. I assumed EC8CH was referring to Gibbs.
    Yep Gibbs had a good night against Minny for a first start, but he's mighty raw looking as a passer.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Please someone explain to me why we even ran the fake FG?? I would think Entz was going to take a knee on the play after Clarke scored on but still was there a point to running it in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Please someone explain to me why we even ran the fake FG?? I would think Entz was going to take a knee on the play after Clarke scored on but still was there a point to running it in the first place?
    Because when coach does something it's because he wants it on tape and when he doesn't do something it's because he doesn't. It's always about the tape, though.

Purple. On my phone, tough formatting/user error.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I believe he explained it in the post game press conference. I don’t want to misquote him and I don’t have it in front of me at the moment, but I believe it was addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Easy answer: he’s not Kleiman. Game wasn’t over. Confident that play at that time would work.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to Entz, they noticed an opportunity for a fake FG when the Hens were in a particular defensive set. They had told the Holder he could make the call if the Hen's defensive showed that particular look during the game. The holder made the call .... [because he could] Check out the 11.50 mark for Entz explaining the call.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The conference could be down significantly from recent history and still be the best competition around.
    If it is the FCS is down I general then.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    If it is the FCS is down I general then.

I don't think that is necessarily true. The conference has been so good the last several years that the rest of the division could be level with where they've been and the MVFC could be down and still be better.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Read that guys? Their back up QB who happens to be a runner vs the statue ndsu prepared for, came in and scored a few garbage touchdowns is now equal to Ashtray.

The rest is a good read. Theyre just as good if not better than NDSU except on both lines. Its why they were outscored 85-32 in 2 games.