Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Default Re: Delaware Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I was just watching this game again and with like 40 seconds left in the first half Delawares number 1 flops so bad and knocks over someone on the sideline. The replay shows him throw himself up into the air. It is must watch!
    Flopped into Perkins and he was like WTF after offering to help him up. It's hilarious.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It is with 40 seconds left in the first quarter.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    We just got back last night as we stayed in Baltimore and went to the inner Harbor. Our hotel was an old brewery so of course it was great.
    This was perhaps one of our better road trips. Although I know at least one person who did not appreciate traveling through Amish country, it was interesting. The Delaware fans were good hosts and were fun to visit with.
    Everyone knows about the game and those details. The UD parents stopped us and chatted- proud of their kids and complimentary to our team.
    One thing I hate is toll roads. Toll roads that are crumby and still under construction three years after our last trip out east. So we took the ‘long’ way home to avoid the tolls and made better time. I certainly hope we do some more home and home with some teams heading east. There are still more crab cakes to eat and places to see.
    No I didn’t drink that funny named beer.
    Every place we ate at was great except the first one. Grotto Pizza. Not bad but not good. Luna de Sea across from the orioles stadium had great crab cake. They were huge also. Roccos Italian Sausage was the most unique as it was attached to the Home Depot. The have a little Italy in Baltimore like St Louis. Harris Crab House had all you could eat blue crab. Only time Ive ever gotten hungry by eating something. Great time and atmosphere. The Jersey Shore was interesting. Got a private tour of eagle stadium. Plus there is alot more ----great trip.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Every place we ate at was great except the first one. Grotto Pizza. Not bad but not good. Luna de Sea across from the orioles stadium had great crab cake. They were huge also. Roccos Italian Sausage was the most unique as it was attached to the Home Depot. The have a little Italy in Baltimore like St Louis. Harris Crab House had all you could eat blue crab. Only time Ive ever gotten hungry by eating something. Great time and atmosphere. The Jersey Shore was interesting. Got a private tour of eagle stadium. Plus there is alot more ----great trip.
    Our hotel was right in the middle of Little Italy. Not the Hill in StL, but pretty good
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    It is with 40 seconds left in the first quarter.
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Our sideline view it looks legit but you can really see it from the angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Our sideline view it looks legit but you can really see it from the angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I noticed this while watching the game on TV and was wondering why a flag not throw until you see a different angle seconds later. total flop.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Thank you! I was hoping somebody would mention this play because it was hilarious. But posting a gif? That's taking it to the next level. And posting the endzone angle? Well, that is the highest-possible level.*

* Unless you 'shop it so he explodes when he hits the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Blue Hen fans need to worry more about their team than that stupid fake FG. They were awful defensively and why they start Kehoe is beyond me.
    I listened to Coach Rocco's radio show this week while I was working around the house. Very complimentary of the Bison. When the radio guy asked about the fake FG, he basically said that he wouldn't have done it, but sometimes teams practice a play like that all week and come game time you want to run it. He was being pretty diplomatic, but you could tell it rubbed him the wrong way.

On another note, they are switching their starting QBs. (Which is why I quoted Bisonator98's post).
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Thank you! I was hoping somebody would mention this play because it was hilarious. But posting a gif? That's taking it to the next level. And posting the endzone angle? Well, that is the highest-possible level.*

* Unless you 'shop it so he explodes when he hits the ground.
    Compared to most video work I do on a daily basis, this is simple.....and fun.

What's not fun is trying to find hidden Russian/Eastern Bloc wrestling footage that are blocked in the United States and having to back-engineer their brackets after translating each match from Russian Cyrillic into English.
    Hail the BISON!!!