Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Felix Anudike

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Felix Anudike

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    someone want to tell him the difference between a bison and a ram?
    I watched his Hudl video.... So no.

Awesome. Welcome Felix!

I like to pick 1 or 2 recruits per year to plant my BiSON flag on for kids that I think can be dudes. If Felix can put in the work, he flashes the talent to be special.

Looks like a man among boys, you know, the kind that are commonly recruited to the upper echelon of the P5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Preseason article on Lee’s Summit:

https://www.810varsity.com/news_article/show/1042624

Defensively, Lee’s Summit will feature one of the top bookend duos on the city with senior Felix Anudike (6-foot-3, 225). As a junior, Anudike registered 77 tackles, with 20 for a loss and five sacks. The 810 Varsity preseason first-teamer holds offers from Western Illinois, Northern Iowa, Tulsa and others.
    https://www.810varsity.com/news_article/show/1045791

Below are 810 Varsity's Elite 81 preseason first-team defensive linemen selections:
    FELIX ANUDIKE, LEE’S SUMMIT

Senior, 6-foot-2, 220

77 tackles – 20 for loss – including 5 sacks.
    All-Missouri Class 6 second-team
    Holds multiple offers, including Northern Iowa, North Dakota State, Western Illinois and others.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Man, from the start of this thread to the end, he shrunk by 2 inches. We got another Bartholomew Ogbu situation here. At least Ogbu started at 6'6."

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ya, just like Weerts. Chapo had him at 6’3 230 coming in; Great player, but he was actually 6’1 215.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Ya, just like Weerts. Chapo had him at 6’3 230 coming in; Great player, but he was actually 6’1 215.
    We BVers need to stop worrying about a couple of inches here and there (my wife doesn't); if Easton Stick were 3 inches taller, he probably wouldn't have been a Bison, I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Man, from the start of this thread to the end, he shrunk by 2 inches. We got another Bartholomew Ogbu situation here. At least Ogbu started at 6'6."
    Greg Menard was 6-2. Emanuel was 6-3. If your not as strong or athletic as those guys, 6-4 or 6-5 is prototypical. For DEs, you cant have arms like a T-Rex so wingspan is important too. Once you get to be shorter than 6-3, your limited to a situation pass rusher unless your a beast like Menard.

Knowing that Ogbu is only 6-2, I'm not as pumped up about him. Same with Tony Pierce who is only listed at 6-0. (Not 6-2) Both have some good potential though as they are athletic

But once the 6-5 Tuszka graduates, I dont see that 6-4 or 6-5 DE on our roster. Waege is 6-5 but my gut says he will be better inside.

We need that 6-5 Jirik or Mike Hardie or a 6-4 Coulter Boyer or Brad Ambrosios.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Greg Menard was 6-2. Emanuel was 6-3. If your not as strong or athletic as those guys, 6-4 or 6-5 is prototypical. For DEs, you cant have arms like a T-Rex so wingspan is important too. Once you get to be shorter than 6-3, your limited to a situation pass rusher unless your a beast like Menard.

Knowing that Ogbu is only 6-2, I'm not as pumped up about him. Same with Tony Pierce who is only listed at 6-0. (Not 6-2) Both have some good potential though as they are athletic

But once the 6-5 Tuszka graduates, I dont see that 6-4 or 6-5 DE on our roster. Waege is 6-5 but my gut says he will be better inside.

We need that 6-5 Jirik or Mike Hardie or a 6-4 Coulter Boyer or Brad Ambrosios.
    Taller DE's disrupt the QB more successfully IMO, whether it be just physical intimidation when rushing the QB, blocking sight lines, and batting down balls which is always instant relief from heart attacks on 3rd downs.

Game time cannot get here any sooner.