Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Felix Anudike

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Felix Anudike

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    They need to comb the Georgia suburbs

Valdasto state always sends guys to the nfl
    When we initially went into Georgia I was like really? Georgia? Then you see Kobe and it's quite obvious why I'm a fan and they are coaches

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

watched entz presser. not 1 person from media asked about Klieman taking Felix last second? gutless. itd be nice to hear someone on record about it.

klieman sure talked him up!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

since the kid and NDSU decided to split a while back, where would you rather him play? Fair question.

Want him to play against us in the Valley? UNI or Missouri State? Moutain West? Or at K State. Lets try to be classy. This is a young man who wasn't committed to coming to North Dakota. His parents weren't going to have it. Lets just be happy for all parties involved. high road.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

so they waited until the last night to announce , then told media not to ask about it... so there wouldn't be an uproar and itd be lost in the shuffle of signing day. got it.

is that classy?

all I said was " not 1 person asked him" dont know how that defines class

if this kid decommits in Sept , then signs w Klieman on dec 18 NO 1 WOULDVE BATTED AN EYE

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so they waited until the last night to announce , then told media not to ask about it... so there wouldn't be an uproar and itd be lost in the shuffle of signing day. got it.

is that classy?
    Why should anyone care about a player who is not coming here?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

is that classy?

all I said was " not 1 person asked him" dont know how that defines class

if this kid decommits in Sept , then signs w Klieman on dec 18 NO 1 WOULDVE BATTED AN EYE
    Do you think the staff told the media to not ask a certain question? Please. McFeely would crush something like that. You know that. NDSU doesn't run to twitter to tell everyone a kid isn't going to sign. It was on his watch, and also doesn't matter.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

well you're right the media in this town are too stupid for that.

the night b4 is fishy, like I said if they knew months ago, no 1 would've batted an eye if he decommits in Sept

Hank & Klanderman were in a pinch and grabbed low hanging fruit in my opinion. but whatever, just dont like how it went down

well you're right the media in this town are too stupid for that.

the night b4 is fishy, like I said if they knew months ago, no 1 would've batted an eye if he decommits in Sept

Hank & Klanderman were in a pinch and grabbed low hanging fruit in my opinion. but whatever, just dont like how it went down
    How and when a 17/18 year old decides where to go to college is none of your business. If they decide to share that’s on them, if they decide to not share.....who cares. That your feelings are hurt because you think you should’ve known is obnoxious.

dude no 1 asked you

it was announced night b4. burgandy said it was months ago now you chime in.

we get it you guys worship Klieman . If this was Bohl you 2 would be calling for the ND guard to go after him.

just another problem with NDSU having 2 FBS programs spawned by it I guess
    I'll end it at that

I guess
    I'll end it at that
    Best thing I have read all day