Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Default Re: UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    St Marys????????
    I'm sure his agent is scouring listings in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I was surprised at your lack of anything elite
    I wasn't

I truly expected Johansson to be a better player, he didnt pose a threat at all
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I truly expected Johansson to be a better player, he didnt pose a threat at all
    I seriously feel really bad for JJ......think about it a minute......local kid, probably planned on playing at NDSU unless a P5 offer comes....and it does from Jerry Kill. Jerry gets sick, and a bunch of idiots take over in MSP. Then, he comes to senses to go back to NDSU, and no scholies are open. So, he goes play for Bubba. And if he plays for us, he'd be a star....

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yeah, but right now it’s a bit systemic. Just my position—not trying to argue. We’ll see in weeks ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I tend to agree with CAS. Yes, we've looked good to great in our last two outings, but we seemed predictable on both sides of the ball. That's not to say that we were rubbish, but just not what I expected. I'm hoping some of the playbook is still to be revealed and that we didn't want to put anything on tape for quality opponents to game plan for..

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I seriously feel really bad for JJ......think about it a minute......local kid, probably planned on playing at NDSU unless a P5 offer comes....and it does from Jerry Kill. Jerry gets sick, and a bunch of idiots take over in MSP. Then, he comes to senses to go back to NDSU, and no scholies are open. So, he goes play for Bubba. And if he plays for us, he'd be a star....
    What makes you think he cracks the rotation at NDSU, I havent seen him do anything to convince me NDSU would have used him, unless at FB maybe
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

What makes you think he cracks the rotation at NDSU, I havent seen him do anything to convince me NDSU would have used him, unless at FB maybe
    I suspect they'd have found some use for him in Fargo; especially if he had never gone to Minnesota.
    College of Business Alumnus

Which is why they did not give him a scholie when he came back.....and ByesonBusiness nailed it.

JJ was very highly regarded coming out of high school. He would most certainly have done well at NDSU. That ship sailed when he went to Minnesota.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    JJ was very highly regarded coming out of high school. He would most certainly have done well at NDSU. That ship sailed when he went to Minnesota.
    Yep. He wanted to come back but the timing was bad and we spent our available running back scholarship on a guy named Bruce Anderson, so he ended to going to UN_ Worked out well.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com