Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Default Re: UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    KVLY works now with NBC news. Why the hell would they black out the streaming services?
    Sometimes the streaming services black out the local productions...Weird question, but is the local news shown or Sunday morning church?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Running is part of Trey’s game and why he is special. Coaching staff knew that when recruiting. It is possible to have running qbs in college: Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson, and of course EASTON STICK. Some guys are just more durable than others. Enjoy Trey and his style while we have him. Wouldn’t surprise me if FBS teams try to pluck him after his sophomore year...especially after the attention-getting beatdown we will put on the Ducks.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Fhawks were selling out to plug all gaps between the tackles. The outside linebackers were flying inside as fast as they could get there, so I wouldn't be too concerned about the inside run game yet.

Also, Tyler Roehl has done an excellent job thus far and I'll fight anyone who disagrees
    I'll fight you regardless. Not that I think Roehls been bad, but because I want to put my undefeated record on the line

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Running is part of Trey’s game and why he is special. Coaching staff knew that when recruiting. It is possible to have running qbs in college: Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson, and of course EASTON STICK. Some guys are just more durable than others. Enjoy Trey and his style while we have him. Wouldn’t surprise me if FBS teams try to pluck him after his sophomore year...especially after the attention-getting beatdown we will put on the Ducks.
    Is he on course to graduate in three years? I could see him going after his junior year, but his sophomore year?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Trey will NEVER leave NDSU. He is not programmed that way. He is a good kid who shunned good FBS offers due to being committed to NDSU. When you play for NDSU, it is just different.......think about it.....you think Carson would be impressed?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I'll fight you regardless. Not that I think Roehls been bad, but because I want to put my undefeated record on the line
    As you wish. I'm 18-1 with my only loss to SDBison. It was a chest bump TKO

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Carson and Stick already proved you don’t need to be at a P5 school to get attention. No reason for Trey to leave unless it’s for the NFL.

Hey guys.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    But... Und said they got him over us when he transferred lol... He wouldn't have played here from day one. Not good enough to crack our rb rotation
    I don't buy this theory. NDSU develops players as good as any school in the country. How many highly recruited guy have we got that were busts?

It's not that he's not good enough, it's that he would have gotten about 10 carries at most. Wasn't worth a full scholly over guys we already have.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯