Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Default Re: UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I tend to agree with CAS. Yes, we've looked good to great in our last two outings, but we seemed predictable on both sides of the ball. That's not to say that we were rubbish, but just not what I expected. I'm hoping some of the playbook is still to be revealed and that we didn't want to put anything on tape for quality opponents to game plan for..

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    It's also a good possibility that with the number of new starters and contributors they aren't getting as elaborate in their schemes and game plans as they'd maybe like to be. And that's fine because they could just line up and out-talent both teams they've played so far.

Let's see ...…….how many rings would he have now ?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    3 Same as Ty.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was Lance wearing a small mouth guard or no mouth guard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Besides Derrek Tuszka, you mean? Need a couple other guys to step up, but DT is pretty DG.
    You don’t have anyone remotely close to an Emmanuel or Menard on the edge. Those guys were elite pass rushers and made it easy for the d to not have to blitz to ruin a qb.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's also a good possibility that with the number of new starters and contributors they aren't getting as elaborate in their schemes and game plans as they'd maybe like to be. And that's fine because they could just line up and out-talent both teams they've played so far.
    According to ME we have 85 players who are sophomores or younger.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    You don’t have anyone remotely close to an Emmanuel or Menard on the edge. Those guys were elite pass rushers and made it easy for the d to not have to blitz to ruin a qb.
    Tuszka is pretty damn close to menard.... and menard is one of my favorite players ever.

Quit trying to make yourself feel better. You scored more points in 2015 vs menard than you did in 2019 against " zero elite pass rushers"

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Tuszka is pretty damn close to menard.... and menard is one of my favorite players ever.

Quit trying to make yourself feel better. You scored more points in 2015 vs menard than you did in 2019 against " zero elite pass rushers"
    Don’t let the hair fool you, he doesn’t have half the burst.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If he came to NDSU out of high school, three working on four. As a transfer from Minnesota, two working on three.

I also think he would have worked his body into a better shape for running backs. Watching him live, he looked too big for the position and that kills flexibility and speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Nice of you to be such an expert, especially considering you weren't even at the game. How much can you see from the TV replay in terms of overall performance? It's funny, you miss the biggest game of the year for UN_ because you're coaching a bunch of 4th graders at a Pop Warner game. It was a thing of beauty seeing un_ getting whipped.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA