Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

Default UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

1) Trey Lance continues to impress. Can't say enough good about the kid so far. I love the running style and the accuracy. I don't think we've seen him throw a bad ball yet?
    2) The amount we're running the kid concerns me. The running back situation concerns me more. I don't think we have a true #1 back when we've been spoiled with having two at a time the last decade. Kobe looks like the real deal though. As has Saybein at times. I'd have liked to see more of both in this game.
    3) Defense looks solid. That medium range slant seemed open at will though. I'm sure teams will take note of that. Loved the interceptions as well. Kid has an eye for the ball.
    4) This is not a rivalry anymore. No matter how hard Timmerman and friends try to meme into being it's simply not.
    5) Trey Lance is really good.
    6) Did JJ get hurt? UND really fell apart after his TD.
    7) Sorry gamblers. Second week in a row we just miss the spread.
    8) Speaking of which what the hell was with that first half decision to run out of the clock? Get your freshman QB some 2 minute drill reps. We will need that experience in Valley play.
    9) Trey Lance is really, really good.
    10) We should redesign the nickle trophy as a penny with a bison on one side and fhawk on the other. It'll be like the nickle just not worth as much. Kind of like the "rivalry" in 2020 and beyond.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: UND Post-Game Thoughts/Discussion

I asked this in the other thread, but why does Bubba bring a UND campus cop with him on the road? Does he think he is Nick Sabin? Where is Rob Port to complain about wasting school resources?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

1. Trey Lance is good.
    2. UND is bad.
    3. Tyler's play calling needs work.
    4. Defense needs work.
    5. Conservative coaching sucks balls!

Rinse/Repeat next year.

Tyler Roehl calling too many run plays making our offense look like Tim Polasek offense.
    We left some points in the 1st half. Trey did not get any help from his WRs except on the downfield passing which lead to a TD .
    We did not gain any yards on the ground running up the middle
    Sioux offense gained some yards throwing short screen passes.
    Our RBs were excellent.

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As far as the cop is concerned, he probably is in charge of his walker. Damn he looks really old.

How sad is it that their mascot was just holding up a "play us in hockey" sign to the crowd leaving as their team was walking off

I have to disagree with the Roehl criticism. I felt like he called a good game.

That fake draw/td pass was great. I think everyone, myself included, was convinced that was going to be another QB draw.

Also love seeing the TE's getting involved more.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Trey Lance continues to impress. Can't say enough good about the kid so far. I love the running style and the accuracy. I don't think we've seen him throw a bad ball yet?
    2) The amount we're running the kid concerns me. The running back situation concerns me more. I don't think we have a true #1 back when we've been spoiled with having two at a time the last decade. Kobe looks like the real deal though. As has Saybein at times. I'd have liked to see more of both in this game.
    3) Defense looks solid. That medium range slant seemed open at will though. I'm sure teams will take note of that. Loved the interceptions as well. Kid has an eye for the ball.
    4) This is not a rivalry anymore. No matter how hard Timmerman and friends try to meme into being it's simply not.
    5) Trey Lance is really good.
    6) Did JJ get hurt? UND really fell apart after his TD.
    7) Sorry gamblers. Second week in a row we just miss the spread.
    8) Speaking of which what the hell was with that first half decision to run out of the clock? Get your freshman QB some 2 minute drill reps. We will need that experience in Valley play.
    9) Trey Lance is really, really good.
    10) We should redesign the nickle trophy as a penny with a bison on one side and fhawk on the other. It'll be like the nickle just not worth as much. Kind of like the "rivalry" in 2020 and beyond.
    1. He looked very good. Infinitely better than UND's qb.
    2. He's a shiny new toy. I am guessing they'll start to use him in a more sustainable manner.
    3. Yeah they had some holes there.
    4. It was a snoozer, just like last time.
    5. Yes.
    6. No idea, it didn't matter who they had in at running back. They had nowhere to go.
    7. Depends when you made the bet. I think today it was like 28 points.
    8. Typical NDSU
    9. Yep.
    10.No reason to design a new trophy. Either play for the old one or not at all.

UND looked really bad. Other than mullet kid who will one day be our boss, looked like their wasnt a ton of big league energy in the dome.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    How sad is it that their mascot was just holding up a "play us in hockey" sign to the crowd leaving as their team was walking off