Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire the clock mgmt coach

Default Re: Fire the clock mgmt coach

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Really? Nobody can call a game like I can after the fact but I'll take him.. he earned his stripes!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    He just said, oh we just ran the ball using Trey Lance because he won bunch of awards as the best player in FCS or whatever...really..really... that doesn't say much about his abilities, more so about Trey Lance may be. #NoTylerRohel #NoRBCoachesAsOC

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    He just said, oh we just ran the ball using Trey Lance because he won bunch of awards as the best player in FCS or whatever...really..really... that doesn't say much about his abilities, more so about Trey Lance may be. #NoTylerRohel #NoRBCoachesAsOC
    See Entz's presser. Running Trey was a designed strategy and had nothing to do with his awards. Good grief.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    See Entz's presser. Running Trey was a designed strategy and had nothing to do with his awards. Good grief.
    May be , but trust me he is going to be a liability next year. Frankly he will hurt Trey's development like Polasek slowed Easton. #NoTylerRoehl.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Stop posting.
    He can't, Tyler pissed in his cereal. it amazes me that some can't take a deep breath and enjoy the moment.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You remind me of another complete idiot that used to post around here named...wait...it can’t be coincidence. That other idiot’s name was Gobison123! Quit posting that dumbass hashtag. It’s his first year as OC and they just went 16-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

I understand this

Coaching flag football last year we only had award winning players in skill positions.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I just don't quite understand Entz. He is aggressive at times and then he goes ultra conservative at times. A guy who has the balls to go for it on 4th and 1 from his own 25 late in a tie game or fake a FG on 4th and 10 in the championship but then pisses away 2-3 minutes at the end of the first half for nothing. The reward seems to far out way any risk in that situation to me.

FIRE THIS UP AGAIN.

YSU hasnt done a thing all game offensively.

1:20. YSU runs on 1st down... No NDSU timeout
    :45. YSU runs on 2nd down. NDSU just allows the half to end.

YOU TOOK 3 TIMEOUTS TO THE LOCKER ROOM.... CALL 3 TOD AND GET ZEB BACK OUT THERE
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    FIRE THIS UP AGAIN.

YSU hasnt done a thing all game offensively.

1:20. YSU runs on 1st down... No NDSU timeout
    :45. YSU runs on 2nd down. NDSU just allows the half to end.

YOU TOOK 3 TIMEOUTS TO THE LOCKER ROOM.... CALL 3 TOD AND GET ZEB BACK OUT THERE
    indeed.
    1. not a big lead.
    2. they get the 2nd half kickoff.