Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
This is how good the BIson are. Absolutely the most dominant team in the history of FCS, that their fans now sit on a message board and think...ok...so what possibly could we bitch about. Lets complain about...wait....well, ok, that time management thing. Face it, the reason anyone wanted anything different is that in TECMOBOWL back in college, we all ran Natrone Means on 3rd and 8 and got it. Who cares. It is one decision over the course of a game that we bitch slapped a former rival. That game wasn't close and anyone in the building was well aware. Everyone in the building knew we were running it up the gut, showing nothing and further embarrassing them. It was a laugher. Time to move on, and also give a brand new staff some rope. Goodness they look solid. Nothing is ever perfect...it is sports. For the record, on paper and how we were totally in control, I would have probably tried a couple plays to the outside, as they were gifts at that point....but I also didn't give a crap as I knew what was happening. It is sports. THe ending of that NFL game last night was absolutely amazing. I bet those message boards are on fire. I hope Bison fans realize how luck we are. THe youth on this team is so sick. Kobe is special at TAILBACK!!!!
you run the 2 minute drill there, it was a mistake not to. we can move on. but to not to not address it on a message board devoted to our favorite team?? cmon , we DEMAND excellence and part of this fanbase's passion fuels these players/coaches.