Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FRom thr Gopher Hole on your nrxt game

Default Re: FRom thr Gopher Hole on your nrxt game

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    A lot of the scorn of Gopherhole is due to the fact there are a couple of NDSU fans who have taken up residence. It would be like a Moorhead state poster camping on our board.
    I think a lot of it is because we have a better and more respected program and it drives them nuts. We do have annoying fans there but it is their own fans starting threads about NDSU and keeping them fed.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Hope the Gophs can beat Fresno after their showing last week
    I hope the Gophers do just well enough to keep Fleck around. He is entertaining as hell..
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hope the Gophs can beat Fresno after their showing last week
    I hope so too, after the beat down GSU took at the hands of LSU we need the Gophers to win this game if GSU is to move up in the polls.

If you want to a team to beat the Gophers than make it the Georgia Southern a G5 program! ;-)
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 09-07-2019 at 05:54 AM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

That whole program is garbage. And the funny thing is that all their fans know it. A population of 3,3 million and all they can get to a home game is just around 40k while a out of state school comes in and plants 35k in the seats.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    That whole program is garbage. And the funny thing is that all their fans know it. A population of 3,3 million and all they can get to a home game is just around 40k while a out of state school comes in and plants 35k in the seats.
    Some cross over SDSU- Gopher fan is making me a bastard for posting on this board.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    20 idiot gopher message boarders don't represent u of Minnesota. i met lots that like NDSU
    this is true, but there are more than 20. As a member of the gopher fanbase as well as NDSU, there are quite a few who like to remind us that FCS is not MAJOR college football. But those are the same ones who think the gophers are going to the rosebowl every year and have no foothold on reality.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    this is true, but there are more than 20. As a member of the gopher fanbase as well as NDSU, there are quite a few who like to remind us that FCS is not MAJOR college football. But those are the same ones who think the gophers are going to the rosebowl every year and have no foothold on reality.
    I actually don’t think any of the Gopher teams would have won an FCS championship in the last decade. They have been plagued with mediocrity and disappointment. Recruiting gets you the best athletes, but development gets you the best football players. They have failed at both...

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I actually don’t think any of the Gopher teams would have won an FCS championship in the last decade. They have been plagued with mediocrity and disappointment. Recruiting gets you the best athletes, but development gets you the best football players. They have failed at both...
    100% Agree... winning the FCS title is not as easy as most FBS puds think... goofers would never sniff Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I hope so too, after the beat down GSU took at the hands of LSU we need the Gophers to win this game if GSU is to move up in the polls.

If you want to a team to beat the Gophers than make it the Georgia Southern a G5 program! ;-)
    If GSU doesn't beat the goofers they should give up the FBS ficade and admit the Sunbelch isn't even a decent FCS conference.

Tony Dungy?
    Sandy Stephens