Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FRom thr Gopher Hole on your nrxt game

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default FRom thr Gopher Hole on your nrxt game

Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: FRom thr Gopher Hole on your nrxt game

I will bet announced attendance at 34544 for the Bison and let's see how about 49112 for the Gophers

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some of those guys have a lot of salt, but I suppose that’s what happens when you root for an irrelevant football team that hasn’t even won its conference since 1967. Most people in the Twin Cities joke about the gophers more than praise them when it comes to football. I’m fairly confident in calling Trey a large miss for the gophers, not just for his Butler performance, but also because he had a pretty good recruit ranking in high school. He wasn’t some nobody and the U should not have overlooked him.

20 idiot gopher message boarders don't represent u of Minnesota. i met lots that like NDSU
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Some of those guys have a lot of salt, but I suppose that’s what happens when you root for an irrelevant football team that hasn’t even won its conference since 1967. Most people in the Twin Cities joke about the gophers more than praise them when it comes to football. I’m fairly confident in calling Trey a large miss for the gophers, not just for his Butler performance, but also because he had a pretty good recruit ranking in high school. He wasn’t some nobody and the U should not have overlooked him.
    A lot of the scorn of Gopherhole is due to the fact there are a couple of NDSU fans who have taken up residence. It would be like a Moorhead state poster camping on our board.

As for Trey, I think he was on the radar but not as QB. I remember Ryan Burns discussing Trey while on with Paul Allen when he was being recruited. They thought he was a great athlete but not Big 10 level QB. I hope he proves them wrong.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Hope the Gophs can beat Fresno after their showing last week

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    A lot of the scorn of Gopherhole is due to the fact there are a couple of NDSU fans who have taken up residence. It would be like a Moorhead state poster camping on our board.

As for Trey, I think he was on the radar but not as QB. I remember Ryan Burns discussing Trey while on with Paul Allen when he was being recruited. They thought he was a great athlete but not Big 10 level QB. I hope he proves them wrong.
    He already has. Who was the last Gophers QB who could make the throws Trey made last week?

And last time MSUM played NDSU they lost by 80 points. Not quite the same thing as NDSU vs Gophers. NDSU is an objectively better program than Minnesota and they proved it on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post

DRAGONSFAN? they are 1-0!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Hope the Gophs can beat Fresno after their showing last week
    This is gross.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    He already has. Who was the last Gophers QB who could make the throws Trey made last week?

And last time MSUM played NDSU they lost by 80 points. Not quite the same thing as NDSU vs Gophers. NDSU is an objectively better program than Minnesota and they proved it on the field.
    Tony Dungy?