Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real UND Game Week!

Default Re: The Real UND Game Week!

The fact that any old school candy was able to co-exist with Nut Goodies blows my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like candy from the old days really sucked. Can you guys name some crappy candy that isn't around any more? I remember my dad buying some type of burned maple sugar jelly beans.
    You mean like--

Baby Ruth
    Snickers
    Milkyway
    HersheyBar
    Planters Peanut Block
    Zero
    Polar Bear
    Switzers Licorice
    M&Ms

Just to name a few.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    The fact that any old school candy was able to co-exist with Nut Goodies blows my mind.
    Must spread rep.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Bun, They had regular and maple. Nut Goodies are still good.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I like Moon Pies
    And RC Cola.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anybody here remember Dunkaroos? Apparently they still have them in Canada. Those used to be my favorite snack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I hope the team takes this game more seriously than Bisonville does.
    Are you saying we're not bringing our A Game thread drift? We're in mid season form already! Most of the posters red shirts have been pulled that are going to be and we're already past coffee talk and onto shitty obsolete candy. What more can you ask of us man?!?!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Are you saying we're not bringing our A Game thread drift? We're in mid season form already! Most of the posters red shirts have been pulled that are going to be and we're already past coffee talk and onto shitty obsolete candy. What more can you ask of us man?!?!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Speaking of Drift. Did you know that the only Fast and furious movie that didn't feature Vin Diesel and Paul Walker when he was alive together was Tokyo Drift?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Per Continental Drift, Europe and North America move about one inch further from each other every year.

Regarding the moon and the tides, the moon moves about 4 centimeters away from Earth every year. In roughly 50 billion years, it will settle into a stable orbit and be tidally locked with the earth.
    College of Business Alumnus

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to The Weather Channel, 451 inches of snow fell on Tamarack, California in March 1911, a one-month record for North America. I bet the drifts were quite large at that time.