Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real UND Game Week!

Default Re: The Real UND Game Week!

How can we be in the SUMMIT league and the Missouri VALLEY football conference? It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    ^^^ Excellant!
    You are no where near a touchdown a quarter up on us, someone had too much of the above?
    Vegas is generally pretty good at figuring these sorts of things out.

If you think it's such easy money, I'd suggest making a bet with a solid chunk of disposable money that wouldn't hurt particularly bad to lose.
    College of Business Alumnus

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Dunkaroos have been discontinued in Canada.
    Thanks for ruining my week, asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Per Continental Drift, Europe and North America move about one inch further from each other every year.

Regarding the moon and the tides, the moon moves about 4 centimeters away from Earth every year. In roughly 50 billion years, it will settle into a stable orbit and be tidally locked with the earth.
    Nope. Maybe if the sun wasn't going to start going nova in about 5 billion years. The earth and moon will be engulfed by the growing sun somewhere between then and 8 billion years in the future before shrinking back down to a white dwarf. The sun and the universe may end in ice, but the earth will end in fire. Robert Frost gets it right both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hammersmith View Post
    nope. Maybe if the sun wasn't going to start going nova in about 5 billion years. The earth and moon will be engulfed by the growing sun somewhere between then and 8 billion years in the future before shrinking back down to a white dwarf. The sun and the universe may end in ice, but the earth will end in fire. Robert frost gets it right both ways.
    lies. The sun lives forever.
    College of Business Alumnus

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    When I went to Australia, I brought one suitcase full of Salted Nut Rolls and Chippers for my friends there. They were a big hit.
    My oldest went to Australia to do a semester abroad his senior year of college. Take him to the airport and about throw my back out getting his suitcase out of the truck. I asked him if he packed some rocks or what and told him there's no way that's going to make weight. Sure enough, he's like 20 lbs over and so we open it to lighten the load a bit. He had packed 8 bottles of wine and 2 1.75L of vodka. I'm not shitting you; he thought alcohol was going to be too expensive over there so he thought he'd take some "supplies" with. SMH....
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    lies. The sun lives forever.
    A very few of the stars we see at night (apparently only about 9,000 are visible to the human eye and are all within our own galaxy) are coming from stars that are currently "dead."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Dynasty Delight Ice Cream is OUT today! go try it. dam good
    You lied to me Chapo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    My oldest went to Australia to do a semester abroad his senior year of college. Take him to the airport and about throw my back out getting his suitcase out of the truck. I asked him if he packed some rocks or what and told him there's no way that's going to make weight. Sure enough, he's like 20 lbs over and so we open it to lighten the load a bit. He had packed 8 bottles of wine and 2 1.75L of vodka. I'm not shitting you; he thought alcohol was going to be too expensive over there so he thought he'd take some "supplies" with. SMH....
    I bring that amount of Booze Tailgating
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I almost exclusively use almond milk for everything. I don't drink any milk anymore.
    https://youtu.be/Fe3FxQybi14

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.